Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing86’s car!

Congrats! Awesome looking car. Love the black on black wheels. I am getting the same color combo except for the seats.…maybe. Stuck at 1100. 😑
Thanks man. Come back to check pics tonight when I get it all cleaned up

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 8.31.25 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 8.31.25 AM.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 106
I believe I may be missing a Vin plague..
Jeez - I hope you're missing it. I mean the arrival with dust and water spots is bad enough along, and now you want a plague with it too? And in the middle of pandemic?!?! Lord save us!!! 🤣

(Sorry, couldn't resist. I am sure you meant plaque and autocorrect got the better of you.)

The Blackwing tab on the seats is a nice touch and those door sills are awesome with "crafted by"
My ATS-V had the vin holder under the floor mat as well and was empty. Still worth asking dealer.
If you lift the carpet up the VIN # is stamped in the floor of the car

And for those of you that get your cars, let me know who the craftsman was as well as LT4 engine builder if a CT5-V so I can add it to the registry

Jeez - I hope you're missing it. I mean the arrival with dust and water spots is bad enough along, and now you want a plague with it too? And in the middle of pandemic?!?! Lord save us!!! 🤣

(Sorry, couldn't resist. I am sure you meant plaque and autocorrect got the better of you.)
Lol I didn’t even notice

Believe the 'vin rectangle' under the floor mat is to help various agencies (law enforcement, insurance, recovery, etc) easily identify where to look for the VIN stamped on the body.

Have seen something similar on other cars recently

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners