Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing86’s car!

You got Brads signature!!!!!!! Oh man thats awesome he will loose it. He did the structure on both cars!

the vin on carpet is under carpet you have to lift it.

You got Brads signature!!!!!!! Oh man thats awesome he will loose it. He did the structure on both cars!

the vin on carpet is under carpet you have to lift it.
You’ll have to send him a pic or direct him to see it! Loving the car! Btw got this today, thank you Cadillac!! And yes it came with a v jacket!
85CEF40E-ED60-4125-ACF9-97E780F78686.jpeg

I just noticed the same engine builder (Latrice Carothers ) built the engine in my 19 ZR1 .
I’ve seen same name on a few corvettes and one other of the 3 that were at my dealer.. I figure since I’ve seen it multiple times I should have a good one lol

You’ll have to send him a pic or direct him to see it! Loving the car! Btw got this today, thank you Cadillac!! And yes it came with a v jacket!View attachment 4272
Cadillac dealer or, corporate? Pic of the jacket please. Also, how’d they know what size jacket?

Last edited:
I did direct brad here and it made his day. He was excited to see that. Awesome in the jacket!

No its not

The awesome car you’re driving!!!
Probably won’t know until all 500 delivered. Or when @ burns gets delivered. Sorry@burn. Couldn’t leave that out.
I would assume they are waiting for the registration to be completed to ensure ownership for original 250

Lol sorry for it taking so long, I think I was the only lucky one getting a b day present.. I will say that I think everyone’s cars will be quicker than expected after talking with a few higher ups!
We're you the guy from Delaware caddy? If so, I was curious what the blemish was that you spotted on delivery

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back