Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing86’s car!

Sorry guys I’m not a tech guy lol. Another member reached out to help with pics. I sent him like 15 pics and 2 videos. Hopefully he can get it to work

So here are some exterior pics of Blackwing86's car (the black one), and some other pics he sent me.

I left out interior pics because he already posted them.

Will upload the videos in a bit.

image0.jpg

image13.jpg

image7.jpg

image6.jpg

image5.jpg

image1.jpg

image4.jpg

image2.jpg

Videos are way better btw. It was cool to see other colors and options. They all look really good. I wanted to see the orange or electric blue in person tho…

Videos are way better btw. It was cool to see other colors and options. They all look really good. I wanted to see the orange or electric blue in person tho…
I’m looking forward to seeing the Blaze Orange also and hopefully it will be soon,my car is hung up on the VDC Yard in Lansing

I’m looking forward to seeing the Blaze Orange also and hopefully it will be soon,my car is hung up on the VDC Yard in Lansing
Is yours orange? I would love to see it when you get it either way!

Thanks, I didn’t but the v3 solely because it wasn’t stick. Glad Cadillac made one more for us
The 3rd generation was leaps and bounds over the 2nd, if this new generation is as big of an improvement it will blow our minds.

Ok I got my car! Took delivery about 4 hours ago and all I can say is wow! This is an amazing car and exceeds my expectations. Btw there is NO special gift in trunk. My other floor mats, rear brake deflectors and factory chrome lugs(I got black)

Ok I got my car! Took delivery about 4 hours ago and all I can say is wow! This is an amazing car and exceeds my expectations. Btw there is NO special gift in trunk. My other floor mats, rear brake deflectors and factory chrome lugs(I got black)
Congratulations !!!!!

Thanks guys!! Here some pics. Was really worried about the black but I really like it
Have you located the closest power port for a radar detector ? P.S. that car looks like a beast !

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back