Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing emblem

I have ordered twice by calling cadillac, once two months ago and again two weeks ago and still haven't received anything. WTF !!!!
Bro I just received my 2023 Blackwing yesterday and it had the badging on it. I also ordered the badges through the phone and the website. If they come in before yours I’ll send em to ya. Just shoot me your info once I receive them. If they send them

Good luck actually getting the carbon from GM. There's a reason its been on constraint for all 23 model years....
It just takes time. I ordered the splitter from my local dealer in December and most recent ETA is April 17. We’ll see, it keeps getting pushed back.

There maybe some validity to that. I was in line at #8 in Nov. moved all the way up to first in Feb because the guys in front of me backed out or were waiting until carbon fiber 1 and 2 could be ordered. My connect says they will more than likely never get one. So I went this route, to actually have the vehicle and then either get the car I. Fiber from GM, RMAC or even a third party like Anderson composites. Shit when I had my ZL1 1LE Anderson composites fabricated everything for the Camaros. Hoods, doors, front and rear splitters, spoilers…

I have ordered twice by calling cadillac, once two months ago and again two weeks ago and still haven't received anything. WTF !!!!
I just received the emblem in the mail. My Blackwing came with the badging. What’s your info, I’ll send this to you...

Attachments

• V-badging.jpg
    V-badging.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
Received mine in February and sent it to Deep Blue Chrome to have it carboned. Received it today.

Attachments

• 9E9D3D8F-47C7-43A3-825B-37B1B072D5F4.jpeg
    9E9D3D8F-47C7-43A3-825B-37B1B072D5F4.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 91
I ordered mine back in November when they first came available. Then I ordered again in February. It's April and I have yet to see a thing...

Received mine in February and sent it to Deep Blue Chrome to have it carboned. Received it today.
Just spoke with Austin, sending my emblem in to match yours and buying all of the matching v badging for the entire car. Thanks for the info....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back