Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing emblem

Did an online chat with Cadillac. They said 3-4 weeks. Nothing. Then filled out a form. Nothing.

Did you notice on the link it says you must order by 3/23? Pressures on. Guess I'll call the above number. Third time might be the charm.

I took delivery December 2021 and still wait for mine.
I don't know what that has to do with when the badging first became available, badging didn't even exist back then and GM didn't even mention we would even get badges at all until mid 2022. The time it takes you to get a badge from GM isn't dependent on when your car was built or when you took delivery.

Did an online chat with Cadillac. They said 3-4 weeks. Nothing. Then filled out a form. Nothing.

Did you notice on the link it says you must order by 3/23? Pressures on. Guess I'll call the above number. Third time might be the charm.
I've already tried at least three times! Good luck!

They do seem to be very inconsistent in mailing them out. I called that number the day after I picked up my early 2023 and the badge was delivered 3 months later. Others have been waiting over a year. It seems some of the Cadillac reps don't know what they're doing.

I don't know what that has to do with when the badging first became available, badging didn't even exist back then and GM didn't even mention we would even get badges at all until mid 2022. The time it takes you to get a badge from GM isn't dependent on when your car was built or when you took delivery.
Just pointing out my timeline of car delivery and still no badge. Regardless when the car was built I would expect Caddy to know what cars got them and who didn't so they can send them. #executivegoatrodeo

So after reading this post I decided to call the number given. I have tried contacting Cadillac previously on at least three different occasions. I just got a notification that a package will arrive tomorrow by FedEx. I guess it's all in who you happen to talk to. Thank goodness for Roslyn! She rocks!!!

So after reading this post I decided to call the number given. I have tried contacting Cadillac previously on at least three different occasions. I just got a notification that a package will arrive tomorrow by FedEx. I guess it's all in who you happen to talk to. Thank goodness for Roslyn! She rocks!!!
20230323_120519.jpg
20230323_124022.jpg

Last edited:
I had contacted Cadillac customer service several months ago about the badge and subsequently submitted the online request, neither of which resulted in a badge being delivered. I then used the number in this thread today and spoke with a representative who said there was no record of my previous customer service inquiry. She also mentioned something about a ”deadline” regarding the badge request, implying it may have passed.

Ultimately, she spoke with someone while I was on hold and said I should receive the badge (as well as the Collector Series plaque) within 6-8 weeks. Apparently Fed Ex sends an email prior to delivery as well.

I feel like the badge and plaque are nice touches and I would like to get them, but the big thing was Spring Mountain. I would have been upset if I had not been able to use that.

Called the number above. The rep says my case is now expedited and I should get mine in 2-3 weeks.

Just picked up my 2023 CT5-V Blackwing!!!!! Complete with V badging. Custom Wheels ordered 21" Asanti's, black gloss with a 3" lip, black gloss 11" wide in the rear 2" lip, black gloss 10" on the fronts with the face of the wheels color matched to the color of the car. Carbon fiber packages 1 & 2 ordered directly from GM to be installed by RMAC salt lake city. I'm super excited.
IMG_8521.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8523.jpeg
    IMG_8523.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8524.jpeg
    IMG_8524.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8522.jpeg
    IMG_8522.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
I have ordered twice by calling cadillac, once two months ago and again two weeks ago and still haven't received anything. WTF !!!!

Just picked up my 2023 CT5-V Blackwing!!!!! Complete with V badging. Custom Wheels ordered 21" Asanti's, black gloss with a 3" lip, black gloss 11" wide in the rear 2" lip, black gloss 10" on the fronts with the face of the wheels color matched to the color of the car. Carbon fiber packages 1 & 2 ordered directly from GM to be installed by RMAC salt lake city. I'm super excited.
Good luck actually getting the carbon from GM. There's a reason its been on constraint for all 23 model years....

FEDEX arrived today - did not remember ordering anything - opened envelope and BAM, the Blackwing emblem... now I wonder if I want to install over clear PPF, cut the film out or not install. Things that make you go hmmm

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back