Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

Ugh, well that's annoying! I'd really want all of the stuff in that package.
I wanted that stuff too on my build. I ended up finding a retail stock and it didn't have the parking package. I was just disappointed at first but honestly the mirror is auto dimming and it's frameless. It may not be a display but it's still pretty damn nice. My only beef with losing the parking package in manual is that there's no rear pedestrian alert.

I wanted that stuff too on my build. I ended up finding a retail stock and it didn't have the parking package. I was just disappointed at first but honestly the mirror is auto dimming and it's frameless. It may not be a display but it's still pretty damn nice. My only beef with losing the parking package in manual is that there's no rear pedestrian alert.
Honestly, maybe I need to get used to it, but that mirror kinda feels like it gives me vertigo. It's actually pretty distracting for normal driving and I prefer the regular mirror. As for pedestrians, just rev the engine a little while backing up. If there's a lot of people behind the car, just smoke the tires, that will get them running.

Honestly, maybe I need to get used to it, but that mirror kinda feels like it gives me vertigo. It's actually pretty distracting for normal driving and I prefer the regular mirror. As for pedestrians, just rev the engine a little while backing up. If there's a lot of people behind the car, just smoke the tires, that will get them running.
Hahaha 😂. I was worried for my kids coming around the garage corner where I park asking for a joy ride. With all the standard features, rear park assist sensors and cameras I wonder if that feature is just software programming? I would add it just for piece of mind if I could.

Hahaha 😂. I was worried for my kids coming around the garage corner where I park asking for a joy ride. With all the standard features, rear park assist sensors and cameras I wonder if that feature is just software programming? I would add it just for piece of mind if I could.
I'm confused (not the first time). Front and rear park assist is a 'standard' option, so it is even on constraint now?

Don't feel bad, my '19 AMG has no alert and wasn't even an option and that stickered for 75k.

Oof, can you still get 'bucket seats' like in the 4BW? Or it's the carbon backed ones or plain standard ones? That's bloody annoying, so jacked price, less stuff... hopefully you'll see it as early in the Autumn as possible!
I was told specifically I could not get the ones with the carbon fiber. It had to be the step down

Holy crap I hate that constraints are still hitting the line… that’s why the dealer keeps trying to buy my car back… I ain’t selling until I get an incredible offer laughing out loud.

Hang in there guys. These cars are worth it. Funnest sedan to drive on planet earth :)

I'm still wondering about all the constraints; I can go online and order CF spoiler, splitter and diffuser separately and get them in a couple of days and they are GM parts. So, if the parts are available to buy separately, why are they not available for assembly ??? o_O :ROFLMAO:

I'm still wondering about all the constraints; I can go online and order CF spoiler, splitter and diffuser separately and get them in a couple of days and they are GM parts. So, if the parts are available to buy separately, why are they not available for assembly ??? o_O :ROFLMAO:
For the 4 BW or 5? For the 5 only the rear spoiler seems to be easily available...looks like the side skirts may be available too but not sure. If one piece has a constraint the whole package will be constrained.

For the 4 BW or 5? For the 5 only the rear spoiler seems to be easily available...looks like the side skirts may be available too but not sure. If one piece has a constraint the whole package will be constrained.
I've bought the CF for BW 4. My 5 has everything but the 4 I had to get without it. I just received the CF spoiler yesterday for a lot less than what is going for at Cadillac accessories.

I've bought the CF for BW 4. My 5 has everything but the 4 I had to get without it. I just received the CF spoiler yesterday for a lot less than what is going for at Cadillac accessories.
Nice! I've been humming and hawing on the CF1 spoiler, but have been trying to find wind tunnel/aero data per component to see if it's really worth it dynamically.

I know anywhere but on track no ofc, but even discounted it's still a lot of $ if it really ends up just being for looks 99% of the time.

I've yet to see the oem front splitter or dive plans online, nice grab.

Did you check Tapout Tuning? Turns out I live about 5 miles from them so I'll be set if I ever get my 4BW order picked up...

Nice! I've been humming and hawing on the CF1 spoiler, but have been trying to find wind tunnel/aero data per component to see if it's really worth it dynamically.

I know anywhere but on track no ofc, but even discounted it's still a lot of $ if it really ends up just being for looks 99% of the time.

I've yet to see the oem front splitter or dive plans online, nice grab.

Did you check out Tapout Tuning? Turns out I live about 5 miles from them so I'll be set if I ever get my 4BW order picked up.

Did you check Tapout Tuning? Turns out I live about 5 miles from them so I'll be set if I ever get my 4BW order picked up...

Did you check out Tapout Tuning? Turns out I live about 5 miles from them so I'll be set if I ever get my 4BW order picked up.

Ya that is why I mentioned 'oem' as I know there are 3rd party vendor options and I'm one of these stick in the mud oem guys 😆 especially if prices are anywhere near comparable.

I might go for the aftermarket rear spoiler if it matches OEM in appearance and quality. The front looks interesting, but I have a steep driveway and I worry about getting it damaged. First I gotta get a car before I need to think about any of that though...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back