Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

I might go for the aftermarket rear spoiler if it matches OEM in appearance and quality. The front looks interesting, but I have a steep driveway and I worry about getting it damaged. First I gotta get a car before I need to think about any of that though...
Ya I saw a couple 4BWs with CF1 before I got mine and for sure the front splitter would be dicey in a bunch of places for me to the point you kinda have to mentally prepare for scraping. So spoiler and dive planes were what I was thinking I'd add.

I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe that is why my build went to delayed. I had no CF or any of the other constrained items which probably helped the dealer to give me an allocation. I thought I heard something about it but I can't remember where....

Assuming the friend is someone who's never had a passport and after going up the Eiffel Tower in Vegas thought it was the original? Ya you can let them have 'hemming' :sneaky:
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I might go for the aftermarket rear spoiler if it matches OEM in appearance and quality. The front looks interesting, but I have a steep driveway and I worry about getting it damaged. First I gotta get a car before I need to think about any of that though...
As of now the aftermarket one @Terrance Sig is doing sounds like its very close to OEM, but it will not (unless he changed his mind) have the herring bone pattern in the center.

Yeah, I guess it is "hemming". We used to say as kids, "himming". I'm staying with himming. Why change now?

Guess it's like po-ta-to and po-tot-to.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess it is "hemming". We used to say as kids, "himming". I'm stating with himming. Why change now?

Guess it's like po-ta-to and po-tot-to.
Queen's English - which we apply sometimes and sometimes not, North of the border - it's humming.
I get all my "u's" autocorrected out here, so I am damn sure to be humming when I haw :LOL:
Not to be confused with hee-haw of course.

"According to GM Authority sources, the 2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing is currently unavailable to order with the Front bucket high-performance Full Semi-Aniline Leather Seats with Mini-Perforated inserts, Custom Quilting and Carbon Fiber front seatbacks. The seating option is unavailable to order as the result of a supplier issue."

This is a little confusing. Of course, the carbon backs are on constraint. You can supposedly order just the semi aniline seats with suede backs for only $5000 (even though it's the same RPO code). So which is it? The carbon or the leather? Both?

"According to GM Authority sources, the 2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing is currently unavailable to order with the Front bucket high-performance Full Semi-Aniline Leather Seats with Mini-Perforated inserts, Custom Quilting and Carbon Fiber front seatbacks. The seating option is unavailable to order as the result of a supplier issue."

This is a little confusing. Of course, the carbon backs are on constraint. You can supposedly order just the semi aniline seats with suede backs for only $5000 (even though it's the same RPO code). So which is it? The carbon or the leather? Both?
The $5000 option was not an option in the order system when my order was put in, so it's both as of now.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back