Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

Sorry I think I said that in correctly. Its the rear axle ratio that is different. The manual says it's a 3.73 and the automatic is 2.85. Here's a few attached pictures from the website build right now. When I select the automatic and try to apply either the carbon fiber package 1 or 2 it says it can not do that for the automatic and switches me to the manual transmission. I spoke a little out of turn saying the wheel base.
That "limitation" could very well be a bug in the online configurator software. I'd ask the dealer to try it in Order Workbench to see if they get the same weirdness. The CF1 and CF2 packages should be available for both automatic and manual transmissions.

How many months has the Manual trans. been on constraint? Is there any indication the MT will be available soon?
Hello. AFAIK the MT wasn't on constraint on July 20.

Back on July 20th, the dealer that I am working with said that an allocation was available with MT, yet coastal blue was constrained. They got another allocation yesterday, constraints were the MT and blue. She said that there were 100 allocations for 5BW's nationally. All A10's.

Riptide Blue is also available on the standard Chevy Equinox. I checked the inventory at my local dealer and they have 5 on the lot in that color. I'll have to stop by and take a look.

I'm ready to order a 4BW, and I want to see the color in person before I finalize the color choice.
Pictures please? I found some Corvette pictures but more is always better.

I think Coastal Blue is a "lighter" colored Wave Blue, if that makes sense, but I haven't seen it in person. Here's a Buick Encore in Coastal Blue.

images.jpg

Last edited:
Midnight Steel Metallic? Haven't seen that in person either, but I kinda like it.

Hey all, I have a '24 CT5V BW on order. Not sure if this is helpful or not, but my order has been accepted and to my knowledge I'm still awaiting a TPW. Here's my build below.

6MT
Midnight Steel Metallic
Bronze wheels
Bronze calipers
Carbon ceramic brakes
Natural semi-aniline seats, had to go with RPO FA9 for the carbon seatback delete for the order to be picked up
Sueded microfiber steering wheel and shift knob
No sunroof
PDR
Front splitter, not the carbon one
Black side mirror caps

I did spec the black nameplates, but those had to be removed for the order to be picked up as well

Once I have a TPW I will edit this to help others track the available options.

Hey all, I have a '24 CT5V BW on order. Not sure if this is helpful or not, but my order has been accepted and to my knowledge I'm still awaiting a TPW. Here's my build below.

6MT
Midnight Steel Metallic
Bronze wheels
Bronze calipers
Carbon ceramic brakes
Natural semi-aniline seats, had to go with RPO FA9 for the carbon seatback delete for the order to be picked up
Sueded microfiber steering wheel and shift knob
No sunroof
PDR
Front splitter, not the carbon one
Black side mirror caps

I did spec the black nameplates, but those had to be removed for the order to be picked up as well

Once I have a TPW I will edit this to help others track the available options.
Welcome to the forum and I wish you well getting your Blackwing!

Nice build! Love the sunroof delete. Interesting how quickly certain constraints change...when did your order get accepted?

I like it! Wave is a killer blue, but the lighter, more vibrant look of Coastal works great with the body lines.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back