Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

Not bad for an ex-cop. Does make me wonder however what exactly you were doing going to Mexico so much.
money dealing GIF by Videoland

Or they won't and they'll quietly let all the allocation go to others in line after you for months on end while you watch Blackwings in-transit to your dealer. Make sure to get an agreement with your salesperson!
If they do this then the dealer is terrible. Your salesman/women should always call you once the allocation is in and confirm if the order you submitted is still valid or if you want to change anything, regardless of constraints.

If they assign your order to an allocation they just got after you've been waiting months and they don't let you know at all, they are a terrible, terrible dealer.

If they get the allocation and your submitted build from months ago has constraints and they don't even bother to call you to tell you they have allocation and to give you the opportunity to remove the constraints, instead choosing to just go to the next person in line who doesn't have constraints, they are a bad dealer.

Your sales person should always contact you when the allocation comes in regardless of what your build is to go over it with you to ensure its exactly what you want or if you don't want to settle for not having the constrained items they will then go to the next person.

LOL, I was not trying to prove a point, only add to my post count.... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, Sewell Cadillac treats everyone the same, fair....... #sewellcadillacfanboy
Not sure about treating all the same, not good so far only been since October 21.
Very little communication all initiated by me, disappointing after all the hype!
Not going to chase someone to spend my $

Last edited:
Not sure about treating all the same, not good so far only been since October 21.
Very little communication all initiated by me, disappointing after all the hype!
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that.... In all the years and cars I have purchased thru Sewell I have had nothing but great service!

I generally agree with you, but times are different. I had to go after my Cadillac sales guy like a broke hooker looking for cash for my next fix. I've also seen this in the home construction area. I had a fence put up on part of my property and was about to give up on the company after having some difficulty getting timely responses from them. Finally got them and the work turned out great. But, nearly everyone is under-staffed and over-worked and things can slip.

Last edited:
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that.... In all the years and cars I have purchased thru Sewell I have had nothing but great service!
I generally agree with you, but times are different. I had to go after my Cadillac sales guy like a broke hooker looking for cash for my next fix. I've also seen this in the home construction area. I had a fence put up on part of my property and was about to give up on the company after having some difficulty getting timely responses from them. Finally got them and the work turned out great. But, nearly everyone is under-staffed and over-worked and things can slip.
All good, no worries as we have BW A10, was seeking a manual guess will hold to see if anythIng change.

One of the very best upgrades to the car. Sure the carbon looks great, but the actual seat comfort and leather are improved. Initially I did not think I wanted them but damn am I glad my car has them!
+1 Just returned from a road trip where we did 800+ miles in single day. My and my wife's backs and butts were super comfortable with the top level seats. Not a twinge or pain to be had as we have had in other cars (including higher end) that we've made this same trip in before. Admittedly we used the massage function for a couple of stretches along the way, but the result would have been the same had we not used it. After all, the seat massage is mild at best. Don't fool yourself that you'll be getting an Osaki massage chair here. That's not the reason to spring for these seats.

Hello everyone. Was just called that there is a 2024 CT5-V Blackwing allotment available, yet there is a restraint on the color. Only these colors are currently available: summit white, black raven, midnight steel, argent silver, and radiant red. No: cyber yellow, coastal blue, velocity red, nor black diamond.

Hello everyone. Was just called that there is a 2024 CT5-V Blackwing allotment available, yet there is a restraint on the color. Only these colors are currently available: summit white, black raven, midnight steel, argent silver, and radiant red. No: cyber yellow, coastal blue, velocity red, nor black diamond.
I was originally going to order coastal blue and my salesman said it was a mid model year color. Not sure how accurate that was but I can confirm I wasn't able to order it. Wasn't a huge deal for me because I was torn between the blue and radiant red anyway.

I was told Coastal Blue Metallic is late availability. Does that mean it's on constraint?
Matches what I was told when I tried to order that. My salesman told me it was basically a model year 2024.5 color.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back