Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Need help with a spot for my camera

The_Ghost

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Hi all....new here. Just got my "new to me" 2022 4BW on Friday. I'm looking for a fuse to use in the trunk that's only hot when the vehicle is running. I have a high-end 2 camera system with battery power for parking mishaps from other non-driving people that like to leave the scene of an accident (I had a Camaro that was hit 4 times in 6 months while parked!!). Anyway, I need a fuse in the trunk box that will "charge" this battery while I'm driving. Not sure if I will use the "add a fuse" or if it will be plugged directly in a spare hot spot if there is one (usually there is, it's just a matter of finding it!!). Any help with this would be appreciated!!

On that note, I got a great deal on my car. I paid $60k and it has 12k on it. Original sticker was $83k so it's pretty well loaded up. I was going to Chicago to get a different one last week and I stumbled across this one at a much closer dealership and the staff was awesome.

Hi all....new here. Just got my "new to me" 2022 4BW on Friday. I'm looking for a fuse to use in the trunk that's only hot when the vehicle is running. I have a high-end 2 camera system with battery power for parking mishaps from other non-driving people that like to leave the scene of an accident (I had a Camaro that was hit 4 times in 6 months while parked!!). Anyway, I need a fuse in the trunk box that will "charge" this battery while I'm driving. Not sure if I will use the "add a fuse" or if it will be plugged directly in a spare hot spot if there is one (usually there is, it's just a matter of finding it!!). Any help with this would be appreciated!!

On that note, I got a great deal on my car. I paid $60k and it has 12k on it. Original sticker was $83k so it's pretty well loaded up. I was going to Chicago to get a different one last week and I stumbled across this one at a much closer dealership and the staff was awesome.
Welcome to the forum!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners