Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Barrett Jackson CT4 & CT5V Blackwing

CT5-V Model
When the 1400hp V3 was up for auction, the announcer mentioned the previously sold ct5v blackwing, he said a six speed sedan with the "blackwing engine". I wonder if they got it right when that went across the block.

When the 1400hp V3 was up for auction, the announcer mentioned the previously sold ct5v blackwing, he said a six speed sedan with the "blackwing engine". I wonder if they got it right when that went across the block.
Well it’s either a ct6 with a blackwing engine or it’s a CT5 and it’s Not a blackwing engine.

Can’t be both unfortunately

LOL, I think the guy that use to drive the 4 is on this forum? :cool: I could be wrong but I don't think so, lol....Dont ask............

I guess it is unofficially, officially the first CT4 BW......

Screenshot_20220201-102635_Chrome.jpg

And it's got over 6K miles on it before the speedometer was replaced.

...and there is a guy on another forum that bought the CT5-V BW version that was 001. He's wondering if it is actually the first one of all. Steering wheel tag is 66-001. It was auctioned through Barrett Jackson from the GM Heritage Collection and went for $154k.

Last edited:
I thought that they crush those.
It depends usually if it has a VIN or not. These cars had VINs so they were likely end stage pilot production cars as opposed to some early pre-production vehicles.

They had the option code for "evaluation vehicle" (OAR), but since they did have a legit Moroney sticker I guess there was no reason they were not saleable.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back