Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Arrived!! But no Gas!

Deneed4spd

Seasoned Member
She arrived! But I have a problem. There is snow/ice on the roads. Barely got her up the driveway curb due to snow. Says there is 32 mi left in range so I’m assuming she only has 2 gallons of fuel! Can’t drive her to gas station. So what are my options? I’m thinking I should get Sta-Bil. Then fill her up to the top by making multiple trips to gas station with my 2.5 gallon gas can?? Should I fill her up with 93 oct with Sat-Bil or should I fill her up with non elanol 92 Oct gas? Thought? Going to park her till April.

Your dealer doesn't put gas in the car before giving you a new vehicle?

I'd just leave it and fill up in spring. Gas won't go bad for the few months its stored over winter so Stabil isn't necessary.

I use StarTron in my vehicles and generator that have sat around for long periods. Read the reviews on Amazon, it’s great stuff.

Your dealer doesn't put gas in the car before giving you a new vehicle?

I'd just leave it and fill up in spring. Gas won't go bad for the few months its stored over winter so Stabil isn't necessary.
The dealer was in MI and they shipped it to me in MN. I was also surprised by that.

The dealer was in MI and they shipped it to me in MN. I was also surprised by that.
If I was petty I'd ask them to send you a cheque for 80 bucks and on a day when the snow/ice clears I'd go fill up.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back