Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Apex Wheels for CT4-V Blackwing

mfbmike

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Raven Black CT4-V Blackwing
I've been back and forth with Cory from Apex regarding wheels for our cars and it looks like options from Apex are starting to become available. I've ran Apex ARC-8's on my E46 M3 and SM-10's on my Cayman in the past and have been extemely happy with how their wheels have held for me over the years.

They haven't released an official "fitment guide" for these cars yet but via email, cory confirmed that the VS-5RS in 18x9.5+22 front and 18x10 +42 rear would fit with either stock 255/285 or wider 265/285 tires.

Forged VS5-RS (Approx $2700 for a set of 4)

1694889738689.png

Still trying to confirm is this photo is 18" fitment but I think that looks pretty killer.

1694889775681.png

This was a photo posted in another thread -19" fitment (with 30 profile tires). More for "looks", sacrificing some ride quality, etc.

Figured I'd make a post to generate some buzz and/or get @Apex Wheels to confirm what other fitments will work on these cars. I know a handful of people are already running EC7's as winter wheels on their BW's (which seems so funny to me) and can chime in with their confirmed fitments as well if they'd like.

I've been back and forth with Cory from Apex regarding wheels for our cars and it looks like options from Apex are starting to become available. I've ran Apex ARC-8's on my E46 M3 and SM-10's on my Cayman in the past and have been extemely happy with how their wheels have held for me over the years.

They haven't released an official "fitment guide" for these cars yet but via email, cory confirmed that the VS-5RS in 18x9.5+22 front and 18x10 +42 rear would fit with either stock 255/285 or wider 265/285 tires.

Forged VS5-RS (Approx $2700 for a set of 4)

View attachment 21805

Still trying to confirm is this photo is 18" fitment but I think that looks pretty killer.

View attachment 21806

This was a photo posted in another thread -19" fitment (with 30 profile tires). More for "looks", sacrificing some ride quality, etc.

Figured I'd make a post to generate some buzz and/or get @Apex Wheels to confirm what other fitments will work on these cars. I know a handful of people are already running EC7's as winter wheels on their BW's (which seems so funny to me) and can chime in with their confirmed fitments as well if they'd like.
When they become available in Satin Bronze, I'm getting a set!

I love that the 4BW can rock 18's like nobody's business. 19's look too 'iced out' for me.
Yeah, admittedly I felt like I would go up to 19's but the idea of running a 30 profile tire isn't really my style.

And like you said, these cars actually pull off 18's pretty well surprisingly.

In that first photo with the VS5-RS, I’ve seen that exact vehicle in person at a C&C in So Cal this past May. They are 18s with OEM tires. Owner is from No Cal and had drove down for the memorial weekend.

In that first photo with the VS5-RS, I’ve seen that exact vehicle in person at a C&C in So Cal this past May. They are 18s with OEM tires. Owner is from No Cal and had drove down for the memorial weekend.
Thanks for the confirmation. Saw these posted in another thread as well. The more I see our cars with these wheels on them the more I like them.
Front 19x10 ET 20 (8mm spacer with extended studs.)
Rear 19x11.5 ET 48
1694965529818.png

I spoke with Corey last week and I think he's going to be a forum sponsor.

I'll be the first to sign on to a group buy. Loved the ARC8's on my ZLE.

In for a group buy (EC7) if they'll work with us on one

Looks great! I’d be in for a potential group buy as well

Hey everyone! We're really excited to officially be a supporting vendor of this forum.

There are a number of fitments we currently produce that work great on both the CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwings. I will post links to each fitment guide, they've been up for a couple months on the site actually. These are all fitments that we've confirmed in house or spoken directly with customers. There are plenty of possibilities, but the purpose of the fitment guide is to break out the most popular, common, and easy to use setups. We do continually update them as more testing occurs. Some of the fitments will have a direct fit center bore (67.1mm), while others should be used with centering rings (72.56mm). If you don't have any experience with rings, don't fret. They are incredibly simple to use and don't pose any safety concerns.

CT4-V Blackwing Fitment Guide

CT5-V Blackwing Fitment Guide

I'm working on creating some dedicated threads for our products, but for now all of the fitments are available for purchase directly on our website, found here: Cadillac | APEX Wheels

Some media content is starting to get finished up from our recent in house CT4-V BW test. I'll leave you with the first video below :) All other galleries can be viewed here: APEX Wheels | Fitment Gallery | Browse Vehicles

Flow Formed EC-7 in Race Silver
Front: 18x9.5” ET22 w/ 265/35-18
Rear: 18x10.5” ET40 w/ 285/35-18
Michelin PS4S Tires

- Cory

Do you think there could be a fitment for 305/30/19 front and 315 or 325/30/19 rear for a 5BW? Like a 10.5" or 11" front and 11 or 11.5" rear wheel? Or maybe even a square 305/30/19 fitment?

Very nice! So When I selected the EC7 flow formed wheel and plug in my ct4v blackwing car info, it doesnt show anything but factory sizes. Is there a reason for that?

Also, is there a certain face profile we should be looking for front and rear?

Thanks

Very nice! So When I selected the EC7 flow formed wheel and plug in my ct4v blackwing car info, it doesnt show anything but factory sizes. Is there a reason for that?

Also, is there a certain face profile we should be looking for front and rear?

Thanks
Well that's a fun feature, sorry about that. We're looking into it now why the others aren't displaying. In the meantime you can find them here if you need to purchase asap: https://apexwheels.com/wheels/flow-...0mm-or-7256mm&frontQty=1&frontSize=18x95-et22

Edit: they should be all fixed and visible now

Face profiles are not something you can choose, that is determined by the width and offset of the wheel. Good question though.
Do you think there could be a fitment for 305/30/19 front and 315 or 325/30/19 rear for a 5BW? Like a 10.5" or 11" front and 11 or 11.5" rear wheel? Or maybe even a square 305/30/19 fitment?

That's a tough one, I don't believe 305 up front is possible without a noticeable amount of rubbing when adding steering angle. This CT5-V BW was running the following combo and even that juuuuust barely touched the inside fender liner at full lock.

VS-5RS in Brushed Clear
Front: 20x10.5" ET15 with 295/30-20
Rear: 20x11.5" ET42 with 315/30-20
Michelin PS4S

52611572981_61c3d3471c_b.jpg

52611834764_6fec5d49d4_b.jpg

52611069617_23b5bf70ac_b.jpg

Last edited:
Well that's a fun feature, sorry about that. We're looking into it now why the others aren't displaying. In the meantime you can find them here if you need to purchase asap: https://apexwheels.com/wheels/flow-...0mm-or-7256mm&frontQty=1&frontSize=18x95-et22

Edit: they should be all fixed and visible now

Face profiles are not something you can choose, that is determined by the width and offset of the wheel. Good question though.

That's a tough one, I don't believe 305 up front is possible without a noticeable amount of rubbing when adding steering angle. This CT5-V BW was running the following combo and even that juuuuust barely touched the inside fender liner at full lock.

VS-5RS in Brushed Clear
Front: 20x10.5" ET15 with 295/30-20
Rear: 20x11.5" ET42 with 315/30-20
Michelin PS4S

52611572981_61c3d3471c_b.jpg

52611834764_6fec5d49d4_b.jpg

52611069617_23b5bf70ac_b.jpg
Thank you for the reply, Apex! That's too bad. Car looks awesome!

In for a group buy too. Any options for square setup for winter wheels?

Curious on group buy options.

Would like a 18" set for my CT4BW

Curious on group buy options.

Would like a 18" set for my CT4BW
In for a group buy too. Any options for square setup for winter wheels?
18x9" ET30 works front and rear as a square setup, we've been selling a number of those setups to owners over the past few weeks in preparation for winter. The next sale will be over Black Friday, we are not doing Group Buys anymore as a company. I touched on that in another thread

@Apex Wheels Is there any way to get the correct bore size without a group buy process?
There are no plans to do a run of smaller bore wheels, since they would be the exact same spec as what we currently offer just with a different center bore. We include aluminum rings for free with every Blackwing order on the website. There are no safety concerns or issues running the rings either, since the wheels become lug centric once they're tightened down anyway.

And I just want to reiterate, Apex is no longer doing Group Buys.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back