Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

Notification is via FedEx not via Cadillac (surprise). So, if you normally see notifications from FedEx, you should see this if you have one in route.

Someone posted a pic of theirs, received today, in FB group "Blackwing Owners Group" - it comes with the "V" too which I wasn't expecting. Apparently I'm a couple months out since I didn't call in until this AM. Hopefully by the time I get mine someone will have figured out the best way to make this work with blacked out badges.

I have an account with FedEx Delivery Manager and I have no notifications on any shipments :(

Crappy because I called the 1-800 number the day after I got the email about requesting a badge.

Whatever, another day in the life of the Caddylack goat rodeo. At least I've had my 5BW since August of '21. :D

Someone posted a pic of theirs, received today, in FB group "Blackwing Owners Group" - it comes with the "V" too which I wasn't expecting. Apparently I'm a couple months out since I didn't call in until this AM. Hopefully by the time I get mine someone will have figured out the best way to make this work with blacked out badges.
Do you have a pic, as I'm not on loser book??

Do you have a pic, as I'm not on loser book??
Loser book user reporting for duty Mr tall sir! Edited to protect the posters' identity incase she doesn't want to be seen on loserV net. I kid, I kid 😂🤣😆👀💀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230110_133625_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230110_133625_Chrome.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 125
I definately was not expecting the "V" either. Nor, the fancy packaging.

Loser book user reporting for duty Mr tall sir! Edited to protect the posters' identity incase she doesn't want to be seen on loserV net. I kid, I kid 😂🤣😆👀💀
What FB group? I'd like to join as the ones I'm on aren't overly active right now.

Mine just got delivered. The badges are in a foam piece, I'm guessing the V badge was included so that you could use the foam as a template to line up the Blackwing badge.

Attachments

• PXL_20230110_204107743.jpg
    PXL_20230110_204107743.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
Mine just got delivered. The badges are in a foam piece, I'm guessing the V badge was included so that you could use the foam as a template to line up the Blackwing badge.
So, no installation instructions of any type?

So, no installation instructions of any type?
Nope. There's an alcohol swab included. I imagine you pop the V badge out of the foam, align the cutout in the foam (where the V badge was) over the V badge already on the car, and that will align the Blackwing badge. The badges already have 3M tape on their backs.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the V badge will make a perfect case badge for my sim-racing PC. :ROFLMAO:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back