Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

That's weird. I talked to a lady named Louise who was supposed to be in charge of the Blackwing badges and she told me Q2 2023 for possible shipment of Blackwing badges. But, she wouldn't risk going to jail over it.

I wonder if the two ladies know each other?
Left and right issue? do they know each other?

My response (to Thelma, not you)

giphy.gif
That sir, is some funny shit! Nice jab!

I just received a FedEx alert for a package that’s being delivered from Saginaw, MI. Initially, I was like WTF and then it hit me that it must be my badge. Due in on Friday.

I also got the alert (via email) today about a package and my hopes (however hopeless) were that I would come here and find the exact comments that I just found above. So, maybe?

I'll believe it when it's here. The company name is Morley Companies, Inc. Wednesday delivery.

I don’t remember whether or not I called to get the badge. LOL. I am 98% sure that I did, would I have a confirmation email?

I don’t remember whether or not I called to get the badge. LOL. I am 98% sure that I did, would I have a confirmation email?
I don't know about everyone else, but I have a fedex account so anytime I have a package scheduled I get a notification....

My 98% sure that I called has dropped to like 14%. Oops. Guess I will call tomorrow.

I got that FedEx notification, too. The original expected date was tomorrow but now it shows Thursday.

I thought it was my cat food auto order. :ROFLMAO:

I just received a FedEx alert for a package that’s being delivered from Saginaw, MI. Initially, I was like WTF and then it hit me that it must be my badge. Due in on Friday.
Same here, due in tomorrow. Googled Morley Companies in MI and saw they do promotional/incentive products so I thought it was something from my employer as I just celebrated my 25th year with the company last week. I'd rather the badge than a paper weight for my desk. LOL.

For those who debadged; What do???

All jokes aside, should I just put the blackwing badge on back deck alone, in the right spot?
I though about buying another from the dealer and just adding them under the side V logos (I can only assume they will eventually be available like any other badge from GM).
Maybe put it inside the car somewhere? I don't really want to interfere with the active aero by putting it over grille mesh on the front bumper.

Attachments

• 20221008_193955.jpg
    20221008_193955.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • 20221103_182654.jpg
    20221103_182654.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
Can always try on passenger side dash.
I feel like a red headed stepchild here, no notification on my emblem

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors