Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone Bought the CF Fenders yet? Savage Cadillac

1BadTundra

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BlackWing
Anytime I'm on that site, these are in my face... I don'
CF Fenders2.png
CF Fenders.png
t want to cross that "ricey" threshold, but my car is black and I think these would be killer!! Wondering about the fitment and any real world experience with them.

These do not fit Blackwings... Just read that. They are for a CT4 to have that "Blackwing Look"... Well that sucks.

These do not fit Blackwings... Just read that. They are for a CT4 to have that "Blackwing Look"... Well that sucks.
Do you mean they are for non-BW CT5s? Because the photo is clearly of a CT5. If it's only for non-BWs, that sucks and I'm not sure why they'd aim for that part of the CT5 market.

Do you mean they are for non-BW CT5s? Because the photo is clearly of a CT5. If it's only for non-BWs, that sucks and I'm not sure why they'd aim for that part of the CT5 market.
+1
I thought maybe it was an option to give a 4 the vent of a 5 at least. This might be antithetical to the sleeper mentality.

I can't imagine much weight can be saved there.. if it's asthetic reasons..
I Guess Jamie Lee Curtis GIF

I called them about the CF and other hoods for the 5.

They admitted CF is actually just a film of CF over a fiberglass hood. So it is purely for looks - it would have to weigh more than the stock item it replaces.

I called them about the CF and other hoods for the 5.

They admitted CF is actually just a film of CF over a fiberglass hood. So it is purely for looks - it would have to weigh more than the stock item it replaces.
That sucks... I hoped these would be true CF.

I like the look when the GTR and vette guys have the CF hoods and or fenders on a black car. I thought it would look pretty badass. I'm not so much into the sleeper look, I'm more of a FAFO kinda guy...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back