Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Another new member from Florida

brushmore

Greetings everyone. I am in Florida just North of Tampa. I am not an owner yet buy trying to order a CT4-V. Can anyone recommend a dealer, preferably near Tampa but will travel if need be, that offers the GM employee discount and doesn't have dealer high fees and add-ons?

I got my 22 CT5V BW from Sewell Cadillac of Dallas for 2 reasons. Local dealer had lost its Cadillac franchise AND Sewell does not charge over MSRP. Sewell has a well deserved reputation for excellent customer service. I don't know anything about GM discount.

I recommend Massey Cadillac in Orlando. They were MSRP for my ordered CT5 Blackwing. I don't believe there is a GM employee or supplier discount for the Blackwing models but I could be wrong

It doesn't hurt to ask for the employee discount. A friend was able to get the employee discount on a 18 Camaro ZL1 1LE when they first came out. The dealer dropped the mark up too.

It doesn't hurt to ask for the employee discount. A friend was able to get the employee discount on a 18 Camaro ZL1 1LE when they first came out. The dealer dropped the mark up too.
The 18 ZLE was eligible. I was able to get the Educator Discount (equal to supplier discount) on mine. Although, as stated, it never hurts to ask.

Greetings everyone. I am in Florida just North of Tampa. I am not an owner yet buy trying to order a CT4-V. Can anyone recommend a dealer, preferably near Tampa but will travel if need be, that offers the GM employee discount and doesn't have dealer high fees and add-ons?
Just picked up mine from Dimmitt Cadillac in St. Pete at MSRP no BS. An important aspect of ordering is making sure the dealer gets allocations, and Dimmitt gets quite a few because they sell quite a few. They offered me the GM discount, but I couldn't find anyone in my network(trust me I tried). I can give you my guy's number if you want.

Hi im on the otherside of Fl n of orlando. Which GM discount? are you talking about ? Ifount out after dealing w a dealer that did nothing for many weeks and stalled and stalled. Getting allocations is paramount.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back