Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member, hopeful future CT4VBW owner

Vegvisir

I’m a little lost in all the info everywhere. I put in an order about a week ago with a dealer for a ct4V-bw but it doesn’t seem to have been accepted yet. just wondering if everyone thinks it’s too late to get an order in or if they are still accepting them, I can handle a wait time I just want to see it accepted so I know I will get one eventually. I was considering putting an order in through a couple other local dealers and cancelling any orders once one gets accepted, not sure if you all think that’s a good idea or have any other suggestions but i would really like to be the owner of a ct4Vbw in the near future, if it’s unlikely I will be able to get an order in I do have my eye on a couple ats-v’s but I would prefer to buy the ct4. Any help or tips or should I just be more patient?

Edit to add: I edited the post as I made it sound like I had an issue at the dealer and that hasn’t been the case at all, they have been great I’m just trying to maximize my chances.

Last edited:
I’m a little lost in all the info everywhere. I put in an order about a week ago with a dealer for a ct4V-bw but it doesn’t seem to have been accepted yet. just wondering if everyone thinks it’s too late to get an order in or if they are still accepting them, I can handle a wait time I just want to see it accepted so I know I will get one eventually. I was considering putting an order in through a couple other local dealers and cancelling any orders once one gets accepted, not sure if you all think that’s a good idea or have any other suggestions but i would really like to be the owner of a ct4Vbw in the near future, if it’s unlikely I will be able to get an order in I do have my eye on a couple ats-v’s but I would prefer to buy the ct4. Any help or tips or should I just be more patient?

Edit to add: I edited the post as I made it sound like I had an issue at the dealer and that hasn’t been the case at all, they have been great I’m just trying to maximize my chances.
Just saw this or works have replied sooner. Be patient or look around for either another dealer that may get an allocation or there are a few CT4VBW's out there on lots depending on how far you may travel +/- ADM.
Also, ordering for 23's should be open now... but I think pricing has been held up for another week

Just saw this or works have replied sooner. Be patient or look around for either another dealer that may get an allocation or there are a few CT4VBW's out there on lots depending on how far you may travel +/- ADM.
Also, ordering for 23's should be open now... but I think pricing has been held up for another week
the workbench is open for the 23's but GM is not accepting the orders just yet.... basically you can enter the order in but it just sits there, for now...

shoot me an email with your build link (for a 22 and if it needs revisions for 23, we will address that), your DL and phone number and I will get you an order placed out of Dallas. Sales price is MSRP + TT&L for your location. You can fly in and drive it back or you cover transport up to Michigan...

dcallaway@blackwingking.com

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners