Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

716whp CT4-V Blackwing

JB5359

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing, 2007 CTS-V (6.0l NA)
Well, I ended up doing the thing and shipping my car up to Ohio to get the brown belt package. Just got finished driving it home and this thing is mean! Ended up with 716whp.

1694735698171.png

Dang, nice!! What's the butt dyno say? And how is the drivability? Like non-WOT drivability, I mean.

Dang, nice!! What's the butt dyno say? And how is the drivability? Like non-WOT drivability, I mean.
Butt dyno says its fast as hell lol. Drivability is great! I drove it 1000 miles home yesterday. I prefer to drive in manual mode but I had it in auto for a while and it felt good still.

Yes they are Pure Stage 2s.

Report back on reliability after you beat the pants out of it for a month. If it holds together, I am sure many of us are interested.

Report back on reliability after you beat the pants out of it for a month. If it holds together, I am sure many of us are interested.
Will do! Scott's has had this setup for quite a while and I think he has 100+ passes at the strip now, so I don't expect any reliability issues, but I will report back all the same!

Holy smokes, I just checked their website and the brown belt package includes a BOATLOAD of new parts and upgrades.

How much was this package "all in"?

Holy smokes, I just checked their website and the brown belt package includes a BOATLOAD of new parts and upgrades.

How much was this package "all in"?
From a fully stock vehicle, I would expect it to be around 20-25k

Does it come with wider tires?

I can't imagine that much power on the stock 4BWs tires, it would just obliterate itself.

Does it come with wider tires?

I can't imagine that much power on the stock 4BWs tires, it would just obliterate itself.
I have Nitto 555RIIs on there now.

I want to see a dyno sheet down to 2000 RPM on these turbos. Anyone have one?
There's no point, really. The stock torque converter instantly flashes to 3,000 rpm, no matter what gear you're in.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back