Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tapout's Flagship CT4-V Blackwing Tops 700 whp!

We are fortunate enough to have CT5-V Blackwing drivelines in our CT4-V Blackwings. Those cars come from the factory with 200 more horsepower, and our OEM parts are holding up without issue.
Could you elaborate on this? Clutch and transmissions are the same in the 4BW and 5BW?

just curious-- do any unusual components/consumables start to wear faster when you increase the power output on the 4BW? There are the obvious pay to play answers like brakes and tires, but when I tuned one of my previous cars it started eating transmission mounts and all sorts of other "fun" stuff constantly. Or does the shared platform give us more wiggle room to safely mod the 4BW?

These cars are built to handle tons of power. We have built more than 100 of these cars with 200 whp more than stock, and probably at least 20 cars with 300 more horsepower than stock. Generally speaking, if you use good engine oil and change it by 50% oil life, everything seems to hold up fine.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

Want to see/hear about more modded 4BW's
Anything specific you are wanting to see? There are quite a few threads here showing other builds.

Anything specific you are wanting to see? There are quite a few threads here showing other builds.
I mostly want to see videos of them against other cars. Gives you a good sense of how fast they are. I want to see some Mexico roll races

These cars are built to handle tons of power. We have built more than 100 of these cars with 200 whp more than stock, and probably at least 20 cars with 300 more horsepower than stock. Generally speaking, if you use good engine oil and change it by 50% oil life, everything seems to hold up fine.
Bro,bro.....Are we doing a CT5 BW package?????

Bro,bro.....Are we doing a CT5 BW package?????
Yes, sir. We already have a full assortment of CT5-V Blackwing products, with nearly all in stock for immediate shipment. We did the world's first ever CT5-V Blackwing dyno tune for HP Tuners when the Global B E99 tuning was still in beta mode. And we have one in house right now for a camshaft, ported supercharger, etc.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back