Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tapout Tuned CT4-V Blackwing Hits Nines!

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
Special thanks to HP Tuners, Pure Turbos, Xtreme-DI LLC and Tapout Tuning for helping us put this car into the nines! The Brown Belt Performance Package continue to impress.

Check out the 1.37 second launch and 2.17 second 0 to 60 mph times. Quarter mile time slip showed 9.94 @ 136.7 mph.

This is a true street car running at full weight! Official race weight was 4,009 pounds and density air was 1,712’, with a 16 mph headwind.

Special thanks to HP Tuners, Pure Turbos, Xtreme-DI LLC and Tapout Tuning for helping us put this car into the nines! The Brown Belt Performance Package continue to impress.

Check out the 1.37 second launch and 2.17 second 0 to 60 mph times. Quarter mile time slip showed 9.94 @ 136.7 mph.

This is a true street car running at full weight! Official race weight was 4,009 pounds and density air was 1,712’, with a 16 mph headwind.

Very nice! Need to get the issues figured out with mine so I can join you in the 9s!

Very nice! Need to get the issues figured out with mine so I can join you in the 9s!
You have all the same mods, so let's go!

Is the 4 easier to make faster?
The 5’s engine has been around for a long time now in both the Corvette & the Camaro. There are many more shops with knowledge and experience with that engine than there are with knowledge and experience with the 4’s engine.

Is the 4 easier to make faster?
Yes, it's simpler, easier and more affordable to add 100 whp to the CT4-V Blackwings than it is on the CT5-V Blackwings. This is because we can turn up the turbocharger generated boost through the tune. Here are some links to give you an idea of the most common performance packages:

Are the steel rods on the new automatic 4BW weaker than the titanium rods? Thanks for answering the questions.

Are the steel rods on the new automatic 4BW weaker than the titanium rods? Thanks for answering the questions.
@Mirza Grebovic told me they are the same strength. And so far, we haven't had any trouble with them, even with more than 300 horsepower above factory levels.

@Mirza Grebovic told me they are the same strength. And so far, we haven't had any trouble with them, even with more than 300 horsepower above factory levels.
Has anyone with an auto trans car switched out to the Ti rods? If so, what was the result?

Has anyone with an auto trans car switched out to the Ti rods? If so, what was the result?
Not that we are aware of. There hasn't been any reason to consider this yet.

We beat our own record by .03 second last weekend at Darlington.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back