Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

kinda sounds like an offer...
I was gonna make that joke myself, but I can't even write it...
Freezing Major League Baseball GIF by MLB

... Not that there's anything wrong with that...

What THE FUCK!

Who did you have to blow?
Ha! I have gotten two goats in the last 6 months. Not sure why people have such a hard time getting one. :)

In reality, I put my name on a list with my local dealer spring of 2022. They get approx 10 a year. So my number was called up in Feb 2023. But in Dec 2022, I was on a diff list with a dealer couple states away. A person cancelled and they called me so I took it but not exactly the color I wanted. When Feb 2023 hit, my local dealer called me and said I could order and they would take the one I currently have in storage with 4 miles on od as a pretrade for what I paid. At the end of the day, I got the exact spec I wanted even though I’m out the ship costs I paid to get the first one.

If you’re flexible on some of the other options I bet you can find one on the lot with the tan interior. Many of them have a 2k price drop incentive as well.
Not a chance I can find one on the lot up in Canada new. These vehicles are incredibly rare here, like 100 cars a year for the entire country rare. Every single one is spoken for until end of production.

I'm thinking about getting back in just to get a 4BW with tan seats.
I didn’t like the tan when I first saw it in pictures. It grew on me and I ended up buying one with the tan interior. The contrast makes the interior.
This is my debate, I very much wanted the tan
If you’re flexible on some of the other options I bet you can find one on the lot with the tan interior.

In my area the color is exceedingly rare in inventory. Sewell has 45 4BWs listed on their site (fewer than that in inventory), and none are tan.

Until 45 minutes ago it was the only 4BW seat option I had not seen in person. (I'd even seen the mid-tier seats.)

But the dealer nearest me had one with tan listed on their site so I went up to check it out.

I really liked them. Made the interior feel more special. But they did have the cosmetic downside I expected: the contrast with the shiny black plastic pieces made the shiny black pieces look shinier and more plasticy.

The car I originally ordered was a 4BW with Rift paint, tan seats, and bronze calipers; nothing else. But during the dark days of manual trans constraints last summer I switched over to a dealer spec order with black seats, Tech Bronze wheels, and tons of other options (pretty much everything except carbon and Alcantara).

So now I have some real thinking to do. Gonna have to see what CarMax is offering, to get a feel for how much of a hit I would take.

Not a chance I can find one on the lot up in Canada new. These vehicles are incredibly rare here, like 100 cars a year for the entire country rare. Every single one is spoken for until end of production.
Didn't realize you were in Canada. Guessing the taxes would rule out importing one in from the US.

Didn't realize you were in Canada. Guessing the taxes would rule out importing one in from the US.
Import isn't worth it, the conversion is terrible for us and then we need to pay tax on top.

Its really not an option. If they continue to make these for another 3 years I can probably get another one but a 2026-2027 will probably cost another 15k over a current.

Its a gamble, I guess it doesn't hurt to get in line again. I don't lose anything.

They still haven't switched over to 2024 model year on the configurator. The wait to see the new changes live is killing me!

I'd also like the configurator update...but my estimate is it will still be 60 days before they add the 2024 (or possibly longer if they want to support dealers selling unsold inventory).

Yes, it's maddening they don't immediately add the 2024 model while keeping the 2023 live on the site as well.

I don't think it will be that long as they start production of the 2024 in early July (less than 60 days). It would be odd to not have it up while they are building 2024s. I know the order guides are out for the 2024 so I am guessing it won't be long before we see pictures.

Couple of things I noticed looking quickly thru the guide:

--All cars will come with a 120 Anniv grill header decal

--3 years of On Star, with a delete option. (Too bad they didn't do that from the start!)

--RPO VGC Vehicle wrap, deleted when enclosed shipping is selected. (I wonder if that's like the Corvettes get?)

--Black Diamond Tricoat is limited availability.

--No mention of the infamous magnesium wheels.

--Still no DeSade option

Last edited:
Not one to argue, but not in the on line reference guide, which should be more accurate than Dustin's chart. But, GM being GM, who knows.

Not one to argue, but not in the on line reference guide, which should be more accurate than Dustin's chart. But, GM being GM, who knows.
I thought Dustin’s was a screenshot of the order entry screen.

Do you have a link to the on-line guide that doesnt show the wheels?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back