Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Configurator Now Live

Yes, it's been broken for at least a couple of days for me too. Some options don't have picture icons, some things you click on and get a message that says "Sorry, there was an error completing your request, try again later". After that it usually won't let you toggle any options and you have to refresh and start over. What a goat rodeo.

EDIT: I replied while you were editing your post. However, I just tried clearing my cookies and still have the same issues.
I am using Google chrome on my Samsung Note 20.

1.Try shutting down the browser completely.
2.Then reopen the browser, go to privacy and security and clear all cookies for all time.
3. Close out the browser completely.
4. Open a browser and try the build configurator.
5. I had to select each option once and wait a few seconds till the price increase loads at the bottom left, making sure not to click on any options by mistake. If you start changing options around it gets confused and then you have to clear the browser all over again( steps 1-4).
6. Go to the summary and double check your options are correct.
7. Save as pdf and you should be ok.

If you have to change your build at all you probably have to do all these steps all over again.

I'm curious if this works for you, reply back so we know this process works for others

I’ve spent way too much time trying to figure out why this site isn’t working. It appears to be that as soon as you select an option where it says it will automatically add other options, then the next option you pick will throw an error and you won’t be able to pick any additional options. A refresh just throws me back to an unoptioned car.

Being really careful what I pack to ensure I select all prerequisites first, I can ge through most of my build. However, there is no way to get one of the top tier seat options without the site breaking.

Clearly coded by goats…

Did they really get rid of all the good colors? I really wanted one of the blue or orange. Seems like the rest of the colors are quite boring.

Did they really get rid of all the good colors? I really wanted one of the blue or orange. Seems like the rest of the colors are quite boring.
2024 colors

CT5 V

CT4V

Cadillac.com new inventory shows plenty of 2024 models, most of them are raven, summit, midnight, argent and radiant, none of them are the new colors.

Last edited:
My 2024 Order has just reached 3400 Status with a TPW (Target Production Week) of 08/14/2023.

Original Order placed in November of 2021. Put on hold because of no carbon 1 and 2 packages.
Dealer (Sewell Dallas) finally reached back out in June of 2023 with an open allocation for 2024 w/ Carbon 1 and 2.
Order confirmed in June.

Its been a long road but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

My 2024 Order has just reached 3400 Status with a TPW (Target Production Week) of 08/14/2023.

Original Order placed in November of 2021. Put on hold because of no carbon 1 and 2 packages.
Dealer (Sewell Dallas) finally reached back out in June of 2023 with an open allocation for 2024 w/ Carbon 1 and 2.
Order confirmed in June.

Its been a long road but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
Awesome...patience being rewarded.! You played the long game and are on the cusp of winning.

1695392335424.png

1695392346515.png

came across these photos on the facebooks

That looks like the "limited availability" Black Diamond Tricoat. Not sure from those pix how much I like it. I think it's a love or hate color. I still like the tan interior.

That looks like the "limited availability" Black Diamond Tricoat. Not sure from those pix how much I like it. I think it's a love or hate color. I still like the tan interior.
I agree about love or hate for this color. I am in the love camp!

Wow that'd pop like mad in the sun. Not much for black cars, but I'd possibly rock that color.

I ordered my 5BW this color combination except with bronze tech wheels and calipers. This paint will require a full PPF in my opinion..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230913_102755_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_102755_Chrome.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 71
I ordered my 5BW this color combination except with bronze tech wheels and calipers. This paint will require a full PPF in my opinion..
I was thinking the paint would best hide any scratches or chips with so much flake in there.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back