Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Configurator Now Live

I was thinking the paint would best hide any scratches or chips with so much flake in there.
My taught also but after seeing some vids on YouTube of cars with plenty of swirl marks you see them juste as much as a regular black

Black Diamond is absolutely insane in the sunlight.

And yes, any metallic will hide defects better than regular gloss black and will absolutely be easier to polish and finish out in comparison.

Finally got an allocation for a 24. Just waiting to get build week. Is this normal? Still no money deposited.

Finally got an allocation for a 24. Just waiting to get build week. Is this normal? Still no money deposited.
Yes. Order #>allocation>GM acceptance>TPW (Target Production Week)>production>shipping>delivery

What was your time period between Order and allocation?

What was your time period between Order and allocation?
2 months. New update: target build date is mid February. No constraints.

Production build week is Feb 12. Almost here :)

Production build week is Feb 12. Almost here :)
Did she come off the line yet? I tried to place an order two weeks ago for same configuration, waiting on an allocation but they doubt I can get the GLK paint code since it was limited, in which case they'll roll it into a '25 order. They haven't announced whether or not it's available yet in 2025, wIth the three new colors coming my money is on NO :-( because they'll have to retire at least 2 or 3 2024 colors. But with the new screen and facia I dunno maybe it's a good trade off.

Did she come off the line yet? I tried to place an order two weeks ago for same configuration, waiting on an allocation but they doubt I can get the GLK paint code since it was limited, in which case they'll roll it into a '25 order. They haven't announced whether or not it's available yet in 2025, wIth the three new colors coming my money is on NO :-( because they'll have to retire at least 2 or 3 2024 colors. But with the new screen and facia I dunno maybe it's a good trade off.
Yes. I got my VIN and all on Tuesday last week. Should be at the dealership second half of March. I had another dealership call me that I had my name on for an allocation, and in 3 months they haven't received 1 allocation. He said my color is hard. I am pumped. Ordering some stuff and getting detailer lined up and all.

Yes. I got my VIN and all on Tuesday last week. Should be at the dealership second half of March. I had another dealership call me that I had my name on for an allocation, and in 3 months they haven't received 1 allocation. He said my color is hard. I am pumped. Ordering some stuff and getting detailer lined up and all.
Congrats! You had your name on various dealerships for an allocation? I tried to put my name on a second dealership and they were upset that I already had my name on someone else’s list. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back