Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 Configurator live

Like that super cruise is available.
Don't like that it's only with automatic.

Maybe I need to keep my car 5BW #26 six-speed manual car as a low mileage toy and buy a daily driver automatic with super cruise CT5-VBW. That would be a fun garage combo. :D

I'm more of a BMW San Paulo Yellow kind of guy. I feel like the yellow on the ct4 is already used on enough cars. It's the same yellow they put on camaros isn't it? I see that yellow practically every day.

These renderings are terrible representations of these unique colors. Midnight steel looks interesting in the renders, but it goes full send on Buick Skylark blue in person. Maybe this yellow will present better IRL.

How about $1995 for Diamond Tricoat! Holy cow, that's a NO. I think? The yellow looks horrible, while the coastal blue looks good. Can't really go by the renderings though. Think I like Wave better.

I find it interesting the many ways they force you the take super cruise for $2500. CF still says limited to NO availability. My original 2022 order with full CF would now be over $127K. That's a big pill to take. Without CF, $115K. Glad I bought my extremely gently pre owned 2022 when I did.

I just want to thank you guys for changing my plan all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I'm going to have to speak with @1StunnaV about a yellow CT4-VBW.... After building one and seeing the yellow, i'm in love!

I guess I will have to borrow money for my wife's new XT4 and trade my 2022 CT4-VBW in....
You won’t be happy with the trade in value dealers are offering on the 4BW. That yellow, definitely rocks!

Ugh, IMO Coastal Blue is absolute trash. This color is not befitting a Blackwing. Thank goodness I got Wave while it was still available.View attachment 19117

Couldn’t agree more. Love my Wave, hate the new rental car blue. Hopefully they come back with a better blue for 25 with the refresh.

I love all the commentary about what colors rock, which ones are horrible, etc. Glad Cadillac has some fresh offerings for those who are interested. And I wish they offered something similar to BMW's Individual paint program. I absolutely would have paid more to get a more unique color on mine.

For those who have orders in for 2023's that may be converted to 2024's, is anyone changing their original color choice?

Really bummed about having Electric Blue dropped - that was going to be on my 2024 choice. Surprising they'd drop it considering it was the "hero" color for the car at launch. The new blue looks generic to me...and I love yellow...but don't think the 5BW wears it well.

I guess I have no choice but to spec it identically to my V2 - Raven w/satin graphite wheels. Was hoping for a more exciting color but at least I know I'll never not like it lol.

Since Rift is no longer available, I’m switching to Black Diamond. I wish they offered White Diamond, that color looked great on my V3.
I love my Rift. But I would do exactly the same as you if I could not get it, and go with the Black Diamond.

Yea, I'm trying to find an Electric blue, because honestly I don't like any of the colors on the 2024. They removed the two colors I wanted; electric blue and blaze orange. If worst comes to worst I'll probably just go with the black diamond.

I do however have a dealer that has a lead on a pretty loaded electric blue with everything I want 6manual, CF1&2 ect. crossing my fingers that I can get that one.

The electric blue was with the sky cool gray upgraded interior was bad ass…….

Like @Exia suggested, now time to go find a Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon so I can see Cyber Yellow. I'm not going to trust the configurator with an accurate rendering.
Not sure if this is the exact yellow they are using on the Blackwings but if it is here you go.

Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 9.30.26 PM.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners