Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 models get new blackwing badge on the trunk?

Well even though I didn't get an email I called and in standard GM fashion they screwed the pooch on this roll out.

Apparently they didn't bother to inform the employees this was happening or what the procedure was, so their department got flooded with endless calls for people to get their badges and they had no idea about this.

They told me to call back later once they got some plan in place.

Even blackwing badge rollout is a cluster fuck.

I guess I didn't earn it because I didn't get this email...cry.
^^^THIS^^^ LOL, I called and no one knows anything about this, lol.........Can you say GOAT RODEO! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha I probably will not put them on but wanted them to keep with the car....

Well, at least the guy I called had just heard about it right before I called. Makes me think there is some daily email that goes out to Cadillac reps with updates and some of them read them and most of them don't.

I think the blackwings are a great example of how the hardwork and dedication of some, in this case the GM engineers like Mirza that clearly poured their heart out on this swan song project to make these cars so special, can easily be undone and undermined by the incompetence and indifference of others, in this case the quality control people at Lansing, bean counters at GM, delivery logistics people, and whoever sends out emails about badges.

And it was at that very moment that all blackwing badges and all unbuilt 2023s when on constraint....

I think all the blackwing owners dropped everything they were doing and called immediately because we now know how GM does things.
giphy.gif

^^^THIS^^^ LOL, I called and no one knows anything about this, lol.........Can you say GOAT RODEO! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha I probably will not put them on but wanted them to keep with the car....
I didn't get an email either!!! THEY HATE US STEVE!!!!
haters know GIF

Oh, now it's the "Blackwing specialty line". Previously, it was the "Blackwing concierge". In reality, it's just the basic customer service line. :rolleyes:
The "Blackwing concierge" just told me that I have to get this thru my dealership's service department.

The "Blackwing concierge" just told me that I have to get this thru my dealership's service department.
Great now it seems like we are all getting different info. Burn813 said his order went through. I just called again and was told to give my info and they will reach back out.

It figures that getting "Blackwing"s is about as straightforward as getting Blackwings.

Oh, now it's the "Blackwing specialty line". Previously, it was the "Blackwing concierge". In reality, it's just the basic customer service line. :rolleyes:
True.

On the auto prompt "say a few words for what you want" I said Blackwing, Badges, V Cadillac, and the auto response system didn't recognize any of those words. So, I eventually just asked for a "representative please" to get a live person. :hb:hb

Great now it seems like we are all getting different info. Burn813 said his order went through. I just called again and was told to give my info and they will reach back out.

It figures that getting "Blackwing"s is about as straightforward as getting Blackwings.
To be clear, this is pretty much the same thing I had happen @565565, but the order process was started.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back