Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 models get new blackwing badge on the trunk?

I'd contemplate putting a set on my B pillars.

So it seems that Cadillac is telling everyone the same thing about the Blackwing badge: thank you for calling, we will call you back… had the same experience too. Anyone got that call back thing?…

Told same thing when I called last week. They took my info and said they will call back next day. Here we are in the next week still no call. #badgegoatrodeo

I also called this morning and said I'd be getting a callback. Not upset about them taking a couple days or so, but I will be staying tuned to this thread...

I called and the lady who took my info asked if I was a member of V-Club. I had signed up last week so I told her I was a member. She said they were collecting information right now and they will start shipping badges in the November to December timeframe.

Told same thing when I called last week. They took my info and said they will call back next day. Here we are in the next week still no call. #badgegoatrodeo
I will try again. they gave me a case number… so we will see…

I will try again. they gave me a case number… so we will see…
I got a case number, too. I figured I would call in a month if I don’t hear anything. I’m not expecting anything to happen quickly. Let us know what they say.

I called and the lady who took my info asked if I was a member of V-Club. I had signed up last week so I told her I was a member. She said they were collecting information right now and they will start shipping badges in the November to December timeframe.
Which year?

I called early last week, got a call back on Friday. The lady was very nice and said that they would send the badge in November or December via FedEx.

I got a call today (one day after contacting Cadillac initially) and the woman on the phone was very nice, confirmed my VIN number, and told me I should be receiving the badges in Nov/Dec time frame via FedEx as well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back