Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 CT5-V Shop Manual

krgoodwin

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT5-V
Any suggestions on obtaining a 2023 CT5-V Shop Manual? The best online source I can find is a 2020 CT5-V manual. I have found numerous upgrades/mistakes in the 2023 Owner's Manual that seems to be only valid for the 2022 or earlier version of the CT5. Also numerous omissions, e.g., jacking points for the vehicle.

It's been discussed before on the forum. Generally, you have to use a subscription service to get Service Information.

It's been discussed before on the forum. Generally, you have to use a subscription service to get Service Information.

I may not have been explicit enough (online ??) but it hasn't been discussed in this level of detail or at least I couldn't find any reference to the topic. I have current online shop manuals for my Corvettes but from this good source (Alldata), the latest manual for the CT5 is 2020. I know from the 2023 Owner's Manual which is based on earlier builds of the CT5, that there are differences that have confused me especially in the Infotainment area. I suspect that the 2020 online shop manual is probably 90% applicable but I was hoping a more current version was available somewhere other than a 2020 version especially if one is going to be shelling out money for it.

I may not have been explicit enough (online ??) but it hasn't been discussed in this level of detail or at least I couldn't find any reference to the topic. I have current online shop manuals for my Corvettes but from this good source (Alldata), the latest manual for the CT5 is 2020. I know from the 2023 Owner's Manual which is based on earlier builds of the CT5, that there are differences that have confused me especially in the Infotainment area. I suspect that the 2020 online shop manual is probably 90% applicable but I was hoping a more current version was available somewhere other than a 2020 version especially if one is going to be shelling out money for it.
I now see that you posted the ACDelco reference (URL) which is an explicit answer. Being a newbie to this forum I am having trouble separating the wheat from the chaff with so many ads pasted over the technical content. My first problem with the ACDelco site is that they ask for the money before they tell you what they have - an obvious red flag in my world. But I can create an account and see if I can ascertain if 2023 data is readily available. My goal is simple general maintenance like changing the oil but maybe those days have 'left the house'. Thanks for the response, appreciate the information.

I now see that you posted the ACDelco reference (URL) which is an explicit answer. Being a newbie to this forum I am having trouble separating the wheat from the chaff with so many ads pasted over the technical content. My first problem with the ACDelco site is that they ask for the money before they tell you what they have - an obvious red flag in my world. But I can create an account and see if I can ascertain if 2023 data is readily available. My goal is simple general maintenance like changing the oil but maybe those days have 'left the house'. Thanks for the response, appreciate the information.
There are people on here that have used the ACDelco subscription and have even posted some content they got in various threads.

I used the 3-day $22 TDS subscription for a couple things I was working on. It’s not highly detailed, but was enough to get done what I needed. I suggest taking the $22 option when you have a block of time available to download as much as you can.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back