Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Cadillac IMSA Edition Pricing and build list - Blackwing King

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
Blackwing King joining you here from the Goat Rodeo.... Thought some of you goatherders would like to know the information below.

1658786972788.png

How can packages with tracks in their name NOT include the PDR?
I mean they didn't just do it because someone at Cadillac had a VistaPrint account they weren't using and they decided to throw some decals on it and see if they could get away with a stealthy manufacturer ADM? :sneaky:

I don't get it. BMW provided something very special when they made the M2CS vs the M2 competition for about the same up-charge. These are just regular loaded BW4s with unique decals. Nice looking cars but at BW5 money no thanks.

How can packages with tracks in their name NOT include the PDR?
I mean they didn't just do it because someone at Cadillac had a VistaPrint account they weren't using and they decided to throw some decals on it and see if they could get away with a stealthy manufacturer ADM? :sneaky:
VistaPrint - I love it!

Someone at Caddy used the coupon GOAT20 and got 20% off.

So much for wanting to get a matching track edition. At these ridiculous prices, I rather buy a used (or even new CT4-BW) and just put my own stickers.

With that said, I do love the red seats and Rift combo.

So, $4,000 for stickers?

Let me be the first to say:

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne
My number crunching gets me to $1,480 for the Road Atlanta Track Edition over what the individual options would cost for a regular 2023 model. For your $1,480, you're getting Carbon Fiber Seat Backs, Red Mirror Caps, B-Pillar Plate Including Unique Serialization, Decal Package, Front Sill Plate Door Cover, Red Wheel Center Cap, Black Wheel Locks & Black Lug Nuts.

Why are they offering high prices options when they struggle to deliver a no option car?

My number crunching gets me to $1,480 for the Road Atlanta Track Edition over what the individual options would cost for a regular 2023 model. For your $1,480, you're getting Carbon Fiber Seat Backs, Red Mirror Caps, B-Pillar Plate Including Unique Serialization, Decal Package, Front Sill Plate Door Cover, Red Wheel Center Cap, Black Wheel Locks & Black Lug Nuts.

Keep in mind that when that post was made the actual pricing on '23 options wasn't known. GM also price bumped the carbon packages quite drastically, $3600. It's now $10,600 to buy the carbon packages.

Keep in mind that when that post was made the actual pricing on '23 options wasn't known. GM also price bumped the carbon packages quite drastically, $3600. It's now $10,600 to buy the carbon packages.
Which is insanity. I just want a $300 gloss black plastic splitter. :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back