Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Get the Blackwing Badge

can we instead get a $5,000 rebate after 1-year of ownership? Like the C8's?

GM sent me an email and I assume all of you too saying you can request a V Blackwing badge for you cars. More than that though, the email states their is a Blackwing specialty phone number?
4J3w.gif

I'm looking for that one!

GM sent me an email and I assume all of you too saying you can request a V Blackwing badge for you cars. More than that though, the email states their is a Blackwing specialty phone number?
I never got any email...did anyone else?

I received word that Cadillac is "Batching" emails out over the next "few" days so everybody hang on..
hopefully not another goat rodeo:boogie

I posted "no thanks" on the tracking thread (I'd remove it anyways off the trunk - prefer a cleaner look), but in place of a winged badge, I might request them and test fit to the plastic panel near the c pillar

Got my email and I called, they asked for my Vin numbers for both 4 & 5 and my cell phone number then told me they would call me tomorrow. 😏 Who knows what's going on over there.

Don't mean to derail this, but why does the Z06 get a rebate?

Don't mean to derail this, but why does the Z06 get a rebate?
GM trying to discourage flipping. Dealers get the buyer to sign a form that says they will keep the car at least 12 months. If they sell it beforehand the warranty is void and you lose the $5k in GM reward points.

GM trying to discourage flipping. Dealers get the buyer to sign a form that says they will keep the car at least 12 months. If they sell it beforehand the warranty is void and you lose the $5k in GM reward points.

As of Sept 1, it has been reduced to 6 months (retroactive for previous purchase).

Almost 2 weeks and still no email from Cadillac. I'm starting to think they don't know I actually own a Blackwing

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back