Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Get the Blackwing Badge

Almost 2 weeks and still no email from Cadillac. I'm starting to think they don't know I actually own a Blackwing
GM email is on constraint.

I never got email either. They could save a lot of time and money if they just mailed one to every registered BW VIN. It would be a nice gesture after all the BS they put people through.

I received the email and when I called they asked for my vin number and then told me to contact your dealer…🤷‍♂️

Got my email and I called, they asked for my Vin numbers for both 4 & 5 and my cell phone number then told me they would call me tomorrow. 😏 Who knows what's going on over there.
I have not received any email about the badge...yet. Oh well...wait and see, I suppose

We got the email. We called the ‘specialty Blackwing line, got a Bot. Must give VIN and then they assign a case number. Cadillac advisor supposed to call you. Been waiting 2 weeks, crickets……very aggravating. Put it out there but cannot deliver…….

Almost 2 weeks and still no email from Cadillac. I'm starting to think they don't know I actually own a Blackwing
Maybe they don't. Have you signed up for an account on cadillac.com/downloaded the app and then associated your vin with it?

Maybe they don't. Have you signed up for an account on cadillac.com/downloaded the app and then associated your vin with it?
Don’t let the dealership / Cadillac off of the hook so easily. By the way, I’ve done that and still haven’t received an email regarding the badge or, anything else for that matter.

Don’t let the dealership / Cadillac off of the hook so easily. By the way, I’ve done that and still haven’t received an email regarding the badge or, anything else for that matter.
JFC, don't get you knickers in a twist over a piece of plastic :-s
It's not letting anyone 'of the hook', it's trying to help a forum member out. Let me show you...

Hey I'm having trouble with X.
Hey did you try Y & Z?
No I didn't, I will try that out!
Great hope it works for you.
- or -
I did and still nothing.
Darn it, that sucks.

smh

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac