Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing 6-Speed Auction Ended on BaT

Only bid to $5k below sticker?! Wow. I guess people are willing to wait (and pay full price) to get their exact spec.

BaT charges buyers a 5% premium on top of the ending bid. BW4 is now offered at MSRP at many dealers so the bid wasn't that far from market.

Bid to 65k plus BaT auction fees is 68,250 which is still below sticker. Which seems reasonable considering on the lot and the warranty is punched. Paying over MSRP for any blackwing 4 or 5 is silliness

BaT charges buyers a 5% premium on top of the ending bid. BW4 is now offered at MSRP at many dealers so the bid wasn't that far from market.
Good point, I had blanked on the premium.

Might well be one of the (many) just me's, but I rarely see 'value' on BaT for buyers (I guess that's the point, they don't care and sometimes it's a genuinely rare car) and as prices drop I'm not sure sellers do any better than other easier non-online auction alternatives.
BaT most definitely makes out great with that 5% on top.

Buying a 4BW on there for anything remotely close to list price new is window licking crazy.

Edit: So the dealer themselves listed it? That does seem a bit desperate if I've got that right. Dark wheels it gets sold 😄

Last edited:
Not at all surprised for a 4. Several weeks ago, a dealer ad popped up on my Instagram offering 2k off MSRP. California dealer. Values seem to have certainly been declining the past month or so.

Not at all surprised for a 4. Several weeks ago, a dealer ad popped up on my Instagram offering 2k off MSRP. California dealer. Values seem to have certainly been declining the past month or so.
More than likely, something auto generated.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back