Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Shadow Metallic manual with CF on BAT

CT5-V Model
Curious to see how much action it will see with 2 days left...it's a loaded manual

This has been discussed on the forum before, but I'm a sucker for someone who pays attention to the details. In this case, the black lug nuts, to go with the dark wheels and overall look of the car. Looks like a great option for someone who wants all the carbon.

This has been discussed on the forum before, but I'm a sucker for someone who pays attention to the details. In this case, the black lug nuts, to go with the dark wheels and overall look of the car. Looks like a great option for someone who wants all the carbon.
This is how I specced mine back in August 21 minus the sunroof. Had to drop Carbon backed seats and CF 1 and 2 to get the car. Mine is Shadow Grey manual with mid level seats but I added CF1 and CF2 side skirts later

I believe this car is deserving of the full carbon fiber treatment, and the top-of-the-line seats.

When I purchased my 4BW, now sold, I saw two dark emerald frost 5BWs come off the trailer, fully loaded. They were both stunning, but unfortunately, for me, sold.

I enjoyed my 4BW immensely but I was starting to pile up the miles as it was a daily driver.

Those CF seatbacks are something else!

Yes. Yes there are. I love mine and the SA leather is great. I think down the road you'll hear the word "rare" when it comes to resales with CF seatbacks....even though they're not technically rare.

They are sexy!
IMG_3426.JPG

Sold for $105k plus $5k BAT fees I would imagine. MSRP was $114k car had 14k miles though

I think that's a nice deal for that car, for the buyer. In the long run that's not a ton of miles, and you're getting all the carbon, the seats, etc. PPF and ceramic done.

Barely enough to sell, based on the comments. Didn't meet reserve, apparently. I didn't realize this, but if a car gets close enough to the reserve BAT will cut a check for the difference (take a smaller cut, essentially, to push the deal through). Seller said: "I guess BAT is sending me a check for the remainder of my reserve…."

Appears to be a good deal for both parties.

Sold for $105k plus $5k BAT fees I would imagine. MSRP was $114k car had 14k miles though
$115k MSRP, $105k in the seller's pocket.
$10k less than it sold for new.

Steep, but reasonable.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop