Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide Support

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Cadillac has released order guide support documents for both the Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing models with some additional photos of the exterior and interior color options:

Attachments

• 22MY CT4-V Blackwing Order Guide Support.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 334
  • 22MY CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide Support.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 614
Unfortunately, they're the same photos that are available from the online brochures and other existing media photos. Not much new here.

• Sad
Reactions: Rob
Unfortunately, they're the same photos that are available from the online brochures and other existing media photos. Not much new here.
Sorry. I thought some of the interior shots looked new. 😓

Does anyone know if we really do need to order the BTH performance steering wheel? I was pretty sure it comes with the 5 but reading some of these forums not so sure. Thanks.

Does anyone know if we really do need to order the BTH performance steering wheel? I was pretty sure it comes with the 5 but reading some of these forums not so sure. Thanks.

According to the order guides, it's standard on the 5BW but optional on the 4BW.

From CT5-V BW Order Guide

1617549872378.png

From CT4-V BW Order Guide
1617549948323.png

My Order WorkBench sheet has it included for my 5BW order and it was not something I specifically told my dealer that should be included.

1617550125020.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners