Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

07/19 Crew

Bumping this one up. Any of the stuck 7/19 crew get any progress yet? I'm still 3400 with no updates.

I haven’t seen any update on mine since 3400. Plan on checking with concierge/my dealer in a few days, if there’s no update via Rob

I haven’t seen any update on mine since 3400. Plan on checking with concierge/my dealer in a few days, if there’s no update via Rob
Called concierge today. Gave me my same old tpw. Their answer why other cars are being built ahead of ours, they must have put their orders in first. So wasted calls there.

Called concierge today. Gave me my same old tpw. Their answer why other cars are being built ahead of ours, they must have put their orders in first. So wasted calls there.
I'm gonna call bs on that, my dealer was very late to put in my order and I still ended up getting mine built pretty early on. Cadillac is not doing these cars and their creators justice, just be transparent about delays if there are any!

I’m pretty sure I submitted mine on the last day possible. And then made some changes (caliper color and wheels when the tech bronze was made available). Maybe we’ll keep lower VINs at least?

Tbey just don’t have the information we have more available to js just being in this forum. Thanks @Rob. Which is probably why I’m upset my build has been passed over by others.

Nope. Still 7-19. Getting unacceptable at this point. Very frustrating for all of us being blown off. While later dates get built. I hope non reservation cars do not get built first. No offense to any of you.
I am a non reservation build, no offense taken, but remember what tpw stands for…..

Looks like I'm going to part of the "TPW has passed with no build" crew. 08/02 squadddddddddddddddddd

As I’ve said before, but haven’t been good at living up to, it is whatbit is. Cars will be built. We just have to be patient. I’ve mostly accepted the timeline is out of anyone’s hands. Please Cadillac and gm just build our cars. And ship them as fast as you can.

Went from TPW 7/19 to this....
Your vehicle order has been accepted by General Motors and is moving toward the production process.

Virtual Assistant
at 13:47, Aug 6:
Please keep in touch with your dealership for the most up-to-date information, or check back later for a status update.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back