Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

07/19 Crew

9651e121dac222fdac699ca6d962b84f288c75e6ec120f4a06e3c04f139ee8ec.jpg

There are still 7/12s out there waiting to be built, just saying...

I have been checking every day TPW 7/12
Summit White/Satin Graphite Wheels. Manual.
Question….. How did they determine the production order?

Last edited:
I have been checking every day TPW 7/12
Summit White/Satin Graphite Wheels. Manual.
Question….. How did they determine the production order?
No one seems to have the answer to that. If we can figure out what cars and configurations have been built, maybe there’s a pattern. I know cegland had their car reserved and order in before anyone else it seems, and she has a 005 VIN.

7/19 crew I have faith we all will be seeing VIN's soon. Keeping my fingers crossed

Shit, I'd be happy to see my ZMDX8Z order just go into 1100 at this point...maybe it's time to get a refund and put that money down on a new 2023 C8 Z06...I might see movement on my order faster hahahahaha.

I'd love for anyone from Cadillac @Mirza Grebovic or @Nino313 explain why people who ordered their cars (at the same dealership) 3 months after I did have TPW's and mine still seems to be sitting at 0500?

what is the deal with dealer allocations? when should I expect my dealer to get an allocation for a CT5? They've already gotten multiple CT4 allocations. I am number 1 on their list for a 5 and the only person who has provided a $1000 deposit.

No one seems to have the answer to that. If we can figure out what cars and configurations have been built, maybe there’s a pattern. I know cegland had their car reserved and order in before anyone else it seems, and she has a 005
No one seems to have the answer to that. If we can figure out what cars and configurations have been built, maybe there’s a pattern. I know cegland had their car reserved and order in before anyone else it seems, and she has a 005 VIN.
Yes, been asking for months.

Shit, I'd be happy to see my ZMDX8Z order just go into 1100 at this point...maybe it's time to get a refund and put that money down on a new 2023 C8 Z06...I might see movement on my order faster hahahahaha.

I'd love for anyone from Cadillac @Mirza Grebovic or @Nino313 explain why people who ordered their cars (at the same dealership) 3 months after I did have TPW's and mine still seems to be sitting at 0500?

what is the deal with dealer allocations? when should I expect my dealer to get an allocation for a CT5? They've already gotten multiple CT4 allocations. I am number 1 on their list for a 5 and the only person who has provided a $1000 deposit.
There is a larger demand for the 5 obviously as you can see by the orders even on Robs list. Hence difference on 4s vs 5s. As far as allocations I am learning too and cant speak inteligently about that, these things are never easy on a special low volume but high demand vehicle. You saw sempers post on GT3s, we know how Demons and shelbies went at launch, lets not bring up Ferrari etc. As I told Drop, I forwarded some of this asking for guidance and help.

There is a larger demand for the 5 obviously as you can see by the orders even on Robs list. Hence difference on 4s vs 5s. As far as allocations I am learning too and cant speak inteligently about that, these things are never easy on a special low volume but high demand vehicle. You saw sempers post on GT3s, we know how Demons and shelbies went at launch, lets not bring up Ferrari etc. As I told Drop, I forwarded some of this asking for guidance and help.
I certainly appreciate the honest feedback at least @Mirza Grebovic. Thank you bud!

that Z06 will be sweet with that FPC. I love the one in my Shelby. Too bad the engineers couldnt figure out how to put a manual in it.
After watching the C8.Rs are the track at lime rock, I feel like dual clutch is gonna suit it very well, those things are gonna be race cars.

A good friend of mine drives the safety car for IMSA and they used the CT5 BW … whoooops it was Detroit and Watkins Glenn..They also had 2 4 BWs.
He is a big Porsche fan…. but he said the car was absolutely badass… both the 4 and 5.
Knowing how he is about cars… this excites me.

Last edited:
So how many of the 7/19 crew are still waiting on a VIN? As of this morning I'm still at 3400 for my 5BW.

So how many of the 7/19 crew are still waiting on a VIN? As of this morning I'm still at 3400 for my 5BW.
7/19 TPW here too. As of yesterday my dealer still didn't have a VIN.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back