Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

07/19 Crew

Mine was in Newark, and has recently gone from 4800 to 4200, although I talked to my dealer today and he says it will be here anywhere between tonight to Thursday morning, so it could be true that it might be on a truck right now on the way to my dealer.
Cadillac advisor told me mine was on a train when it was actually on a truck to the dealer, so I have hope for you... Fingers crossed!

So was your car on the train that departed New Boston on or around Aug 7, and any idea how long it took to get to Newark?
I'm trying to remember but I'm pretty sure I got my new EDD on the 9th, I think I went 4800 then or soon after.

I'm trying to remember but I'm pretty sure I got my new EDD on the 9th, I think I went 4800 then or soon after.
OK, so looks like a two week timeline from the New Boston departure to arrival at the dealership (assuming yours arrives on Thursday). So best case for mine might be by Labor Day weekend. Otherwise, by Sept 11 per my current EDD. Either way, much better than my original EDD of Oct 12.

I mean it brings up a good question, has there been a single Wave delivered yet?
None that I’ve seen on here or FB. But to be fair, I’ve only seen maybe a dozen that have posted about being delivered.

Michigan -- seems to used for cars that will ship east
Well, mine is coming to NC and it went to Melvindale. I seem to be the only one that has gone East towards Detroit.....
Screenshot_20210813-152241_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Great news for those on the east coast. Hopefully enough the load up a train some time this week.

@SVTnSTi - better recheck your VIN on the Jack Cooper site. Yours may have finally moved as well. If not today, then probably tomorrow.
My car made it to new Boston this afternoon, 1:21PM. Looks like yours is one step ahead again. Hopefully we don't sit in new Boston too long 🤞

Mine is still showing at the rail yard in Lansing, but it popped up on the dealerships website today...so hopefully that's a good sign that it's about to move again.

Mine is still showing at the rail yard in Lansing, but it popped up on the dealerships website today...so hopefully that's a good sign that it's about to move again.
And now it looks like it will be at the dealership on Friday with at least one other BW! Just verified with the trucking company that it is on it's way...currently somewhere in Iowa and making good time 👍

If you look at mine, its still in the Yard and It was delivered today so I wouldn't really depend on Jack Cooper site too much. I was looking at it daily and it was depressing.

If you look at mine, its still in the Yard and It was delivered today so I wouldn't really depend on Jack Cooper site too much. I was looking at it daily and it was depressing.
My car is with a company called Accelerated Services now, which would make sense why the Jack Cooper link wasn’t giving me any info either.

Spring mountain is a joke. Love the facility but they teach bullshit. I say this as an alum of their level 2 and level 3 class (wasted money), an alum of bondurant advanced road racing (amazing instructors and curriculum), 4th overall one lap of America entrant, and an instructor myself for over 10y.

If I got a free pass I may use it but I’m sure Rick will black flag me again for waiting till redline to upshift because he doesn’t understand physics.
Well not everyone is a professional like you , but you have to have an open mind when you attend any type of class . Even though you may think that they are a joke it’s nice of G.M. to offer a driving school for us that don’t have the capabilities that you have . If I’m not mistaken some of the Nascar drivers attend this facility for a little training , so sometimes a little back to the basics even helps professionals .

How many of us are still waiting? My car had an EDD of 9/1 which has since slipped to 9/8. So close, yet so far away!

original tpw 7/19, built 8/9, current Edd 9/11

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners