Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

07/19 Crew

I think we might all be on the same train.

Mine was paired at 4:41am this morning and then dispatched to New Boston this morning at 8:36am... It's a ~1.5h drive there, so I'm expecting it to show "Delivered" on the JCT tracker a little later today.

Then we just start waiting on the train to depart I guess, huh?

@jwolf99 What's your TDD?
Weird. Mine was paired at that time yesterday but still hasn't left for New Boston.

I gotta figure out how to track the car now that it’s built

I think we might all be on the same train.

Mine was paired at 4:41am this morning and then dispatched to New Boston this morning at 8:36am... It's a ~1.5h drive there, so I'm expecting it to show "Delivered" on the JCT tracker a little later today.

Then we just start waiting on the train to depart I guess, huh?

@jwolf99 What's your TDD?
@DustinEarnhardt Assume you mean EDD (estimated delivery date). At that beginning of the week it was 10/12 but overnight seems to have changed to 9/11.

Sorry, yes. That's what I meant.

Strangely enough, my order still shows as 3800 in the Order Workbench, but given the activity I've seen on JCT's site, I feel pretty good it's on the move to New Boston.

1629215859954.png

Here's the truck that mine was on this morning to New Boston. Anyone got a 55 or 101 VIN?

Boom. Delivered to New Boston as of 11:10am.

See you on the train @jwolf99! Maybe you too @poor-sha ?
Great news for those on the east coast. Hopefully enough the load up a train some time this week.

@SVTnSTi - better recheck your VIN on the Jack Cooper site. Yours may have finally moved as well. If not today, then probably tomorrow.

Your dealer should update in the registry too as well as a new car sales list at your dealership website. That's how I found my VIN from the dealer site. Even though its sold it seems to still put it on the site.

My dealer emailed me a short while ago and let me know that my car shipped out of New Boston last night on its way to New Jersey (likely the Newark railyard where it will then make the last leg by truck). Some potentially discouraging news for those cars that are arriving in New Boston today/tomorrow. I guess that railyard was filled and once the existing lot of eastbound cars shipped out last night, it freed up space for all of you.

Hopefully it won't be a long wait, because similar to yours, mine arrived in New Boston on Aug 9, just missing an eastbound train that left on Aug 7. So it might just be a week layover in New Boston until the next eastbound train departs with enough cars to load up for the ride.

My dealer emailed me a short while ago and let me know that my car shipped out of New Boston last night on its way to New Jersey (likely the Newark railyard where it will then make the last leg by truck). Some potentially discouraging news for those cars that are arriving in New Boston today/tomorrow. I guess that railyard was filled and once the existing lot of eastbound cars shipped out last night, it freed up space for all of you.

Hopefully it won't be a long wait, because similar to yours, mine arrived in New Boston on Aug 9, just missing an eastbound train that left on Aug 7. So it might just be a week layover in New Boston until the next eastbound train departs with enough cars to load up for the ride.
Mine was in Newark, and has recently gone from 4800 to 4200, although I talked to my dealer today and he says it will be here anywhere between tonight to Thursday morning, so it could be true that it might be on a truck right now on the way to my dealer.

Mine was in Newark, and has recently gone from 4800 to 4200, although I talked to my dealer today and he says it will be here anywhere between tonight to Thursday morning, so it could be true that it might be on a truck right now on the way to my dealer.
So was your car on the train that departed New Boston on or around Aug 7, and any idea how long it took to get to Newark?

My car was built today, and dealer just sent me an email stating 12 Sept ETA 😁

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners