Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

07/19 Crew

I figured nobody likes coming to Vegas anyway, so probably wouldn't have too many take me up on that offer 🤣
I was just there all last week. But I’ll come by anytime…

I was just there all last week. But I’ll come by anytime…
Well let me know next time you're planning a trip and I'll try to be around. I travel a lot so it's not always an easy thing to do for me.

I figured nobody likes coming to Vegas anyway, so probably wouldn't have too many take me up on that offer 🤣
I’ll probably be there sometime in September for my birthday/Springs Academy. Might even see if they’ll let me into the Holden Run, which I think is in October

I’ll probably be there sometime in September for my birthday/Springs Academy. Might even see if they’ll let me into the Holden Run, which I think is in October
I'm planning on going to holden run. I just registered my car type as 'other'.

It would be neat to see how many BWs we could get together

Spring mountain is a joke. Love the facility but they teach bullshit. I say this as an alum of their level 2 and level 3 class (wasted money), an alum of bondurant advanced road racing (amazing instructors and curriculum), 4th overall one lap of America entrant, and an instructor myself for over 10y.

If I got a free pass I may use it but I’m sure Rick will black flag me again for waiting till redline to upshift because he doesn’t understand physics.

I'm planning on going to holden run. I just registered my car type as 'other'.

It would be neat to see how many BWs we could get together
I did it once back in 2011 I think? It was pretty awesome.

Mine is currently being shipped from Newark to Newark...
pong GIF

Mine was paired yesterday for the trip to new Boston. My EDD was updated from delayed to 10/22 though.

Mine was paired yesterday for the trip to new Boston. My EDD was updated from delayed to 10/22 though.
That was the case with mine. If you're paired now, it will probably ship to New Boston in the next couple of days. As long as a train doesn't leave NB before then, it's likely ours will arrive together and then your TDD gets moved up like mine did. There must be a train leaving NB soon though if my TDD just got updated.

I think we might all be on the same train.

Mine was paired at 4:41am this morning and then dispatched to New Boston this morning at 8:36am... It's a ~1.5h drive there, so I'm expecting it to show "Delivered" on the JCT tracker a little later today.

Then we just start waiting on the train to depart I guess, huh?

@jwolf99 What's your TDD?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners