Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

07/19 Crew

Yeah, I got the same garbage from the virtual assistant.

It asked me if I was happy with the answer and I said "no" at the end and it connected me with a person to chat with, but they had equally as helpful information.

I said done and dissatisfied, didnt reply when they asked if I wanted to talk to an advisor

Went from TPW 7/19 to this....
Your vehicle order has been accepted by General Motors and is moving toward the production process.

Virtual Assistant
at 13:47, Aug 6:
Please keep in touch with your dealership for the most up-to-date information, or check back later for a status update.
You have to ask for an advisor, then a real human being will look up the status. Hasn't been any better than what @Rob already posts though.

You have to ask for an advisor, then a real human being will look up the status. Hasn't been any better than what @Rob already posts though.
Previously it had connected me to an advisor when I requested new order status. Assumed it was just automated this time for whatever reasons. But I did email my salesman, as I haven’t heard from him for a month or so, and he’s already getting a free sale out of me 🙄

Kind of looks like no cars have been built last 2 weeks. I’m very hopeful it resumes this coning week. And they shipem’ just as fast as they roll off line. Have the trucks backed up with ramps down

Late to the party, but I'm part of the group. Mine was built on 7/21 and is bayed! Hoping next week is a great week for me. LOL

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back