Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 5BW updates

That green could get me back into a Blackwing since selling my 22. I just don't know if I could ever give up my Honda Type R. It is the most fun car to drive I ever owned. And now with C8 prices dropping I been thinking of one of them.
Decisions decisions

I believe that the new light blue color may be the same as a color used on the Lyriq. I saw 2 at a dealership today that looked like the new 5BW color. It looked really nice.

I believe that the new light blue color may be the same as a color used on the Lyriq. I saw 2 at a dealership today that looked like the new 5BW color. It looked really nice.
I agree with you. Saw it on the lyric and it looks very similar

Here is a site that has the current Lyric colors (& color codes). Can't get the '25 color codes yet, but it's a handy site. Sometimes colors have different names but check the color code; if the same then it's the same color.

Does anyone think the GLK (Black Diamond Tricoat) will live on in the '25? I ordered a '24 a few weeks ago waiting on an allocation, but I suspect the color will be on constraint due to "limited availability" and the order may push to a 2025. Can't find anything on the new color choices except the three they added.

Came across this video that is a much better look at the Typhoon Metallic color then I've seen elsewhere (i.e. actually good lighting, not super color tweaked). I love how it's got a nice dark-ish teal base but then when light hits you get the pop of brighter green. Absolutely gorgeous color.

Really hope they do a '25 4BW and they bring this color to it, but I'd take that Drift Metallic as well.

Attachments

• typhoon1.png
    typhoon1.png
    654.8 KB · Views: 105
  • typhoon2.png
    typhoon2.png
    973.7 KB · Views: 101
  • typhoon3.png
    typhoon3.png
    836.3 KB · Views: 111
  • typhoon4.png
    typhoon4.png
    1 MB · Views: 111
  • typhoon5.png
    typhoon5.png
    1,007.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
I personally think the 2025 5VBW refresh looks like a KIA EV. From the front end all the way to the ipad dash screens

I thought I was for sure going with deep space metallic, but I keep coming back to drift metallic.

Is it just the or does drift look like baby blue in some pics? Not sure I am a dan.

Deep space metallic may be kinda dark, but seems nice.

How much longer do we think the blackwing V-8 with stick is going to be around. The updates are pushing us over the edge to get a 2025 BW.

Does anyone think the GLK (Black Diamond Tricoat) will live on in the '25? I ordered a '24 a few weeks ago waiting on an allocation, but I suspect the color will be on constraint due to "limited availability" and the order may push to a 2025. Can't find anything on the new color choices except the three they added.
Talked with two dealers over the weekend, and both "thought" that GLK would not be available on 2025's; although neither has seen a definitive color list. I am in the exact spot you are-take a "close to what I want 2024" that a dealer has coming, or roll the dice that GLK will still be around for 2025 orders.
Both dealers confirmed that 3/7/2024 was last order-in date for 2024 build cycle. 2025 order cycle won't open until April-May.

Yeah, I bit the bullet and closing a deal on a 24’ this Friday. Only thing different than my build was I had the Blk/Blk CF seats but this one has everything else and the black mid grade seats. I had a V2 and absolutely love that black diamond color, and to be honest I like the 24’ front end over the new one just personal preference tho, many will disagree. The new interior would be nice to have but not a deal breaker. Gonna let my order ride for now and figure out what do with it when it formally moves to a 25. I’ve attached the GM build schedule that outlines order and build times for the 25 BW and other models

Attachments

• GM Build Sched.pdf
    242.9 KB · Views: 60
Yeah, I bit the bullet and closing a deal on a 24’ this Friday. Only thing different than my build was I had the Blk/Blk CF seats but this one has everything else and the black mid grade seats. I had a V2 and absolutely love that black diamond color, and to be honest I like the 24’ front end over the new one just personal preference tho, many will disagree. The new interior would be nice to have but not a deal breaker. Gonna let my order ride for now and figure out what do with it when it formally moves to a 25. I’ve attached the GM build schedule that outlines order and build times for the 25 BW and other models
So if orders can go in 5/16 for a '25, does that mean the new configurator would be available before then?

So if orders can go in 5/16 for a '25, does that mean the new configurator would be available before then?
If history is any indicator, then the online configurator comes a month or two later, maybe July.

Same here. My 2024 is in transit, and will end up only really missing the suede steering wheel and shifter option I ideally wanted. Not a deal breaker of course. Saw a 4BW on Friday with the black diamond in the sunlight. Every bit as awesome as I remember my 2014 ATS looking

That one angle of the front looks like a Lexus.

Oh those are some unflattering photos. Damn, how do you screw up a good looking car like that? Now I'm regretting holding out for a '25. Maybe it will look ok in black...

Oh those are some unflattering photos. Damn, how do you screw up a good looking car like that? Now I'm regretting holding out for a '25. Maybe it will look ok in black...
To be honest, these cars were never great looking cars. Fantastic performance vehicles, but they are not being considered for any design awards from the standpoint of looks.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back