Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Finally, a good blackwing hat.

My hat had no loose threads. Makes sense because my 5BW paint and panel fitment was excellent for an American car.

My hat had no loose threads. Makes sense because my 5BW paint and panel fitment was excellent for an American car.

Now I'm really impressed. Tracking fit & finish issues, and then sending matching hats??? Wow. ;)

Better than anything I saw at spring mountain or elsewhere.
I got mine couple of weeks ago. Usually can only wear true fitted hat as I have a huge melon and wear 7 7/8-8. Ordered largest size available, it does kind of fit. Problem is isn't deep enough, looks like a yarmulke with a brim🙄. Packing tissue paper with V emblem is too cool to toss, I will figure something to do with it.

Same here on both accounts

I would have ordered one already, except I don't seem to be able to use my reward points to pay for it.

It's frustrating and ironic. Frustrating first because spending such huge $$$ on a car earns so few points. But I resolved that a couple of nice hats/shirts would be fine.

Now I can't even spend those few points on a hat !!

I would have ordered one already, except I don't seem to be able to use my reward points to pay for it.

It's frustrating and ironic. Frustrating first because spending such huge $$$ on a car earns so few points. But I resolved that a couple of nice hats/shirts would be fine.

Maybe start a GoFundMe. I’ll throw in $0.50.

$110k car got me free all weather floor mats from my rewards. What a deal!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back