Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom fabricated exhaust

Not to jack the thread, but I'm meeting with Billy Boat in Mooresville, NC soon to explore an exhaust solution. My hope is for them to be able to craft a complete catback for the 4BW. Downpipes would be an added bonus.
Yes!!! B&B sounds badass on everything they do

No real update to provide for a possible 4BW exhaust from Billy Boat. Waiting for a reply from the man himself to see if he's interested in moving forward. Just wanted to inform the group that I'm still seeking an answer either way.

Bumping this thread. OP: clean install! What are your thoughts now with your exhaust set-up since it’s been over 6 months? Still loving the sound? Much difference than stock? Was this mod worth it or do you wish it was louder? Any additional input you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Bumping this thread. OP: clean install! What are your thoughts now with your exhaust set-up since it’s been over 6 months? Still loving the sound? Much difference than stock? Was this mod worth it or do you wish it was louder? Any additional input you can provide is greatly appreciated.
I think it should’ve come stock this way. I drive it in my mode with exhaust maxed 95% of the time and switch to tour so it’s quiet when I pull into the neighborhood. Very different than stock and very loud, lots of pops/burbles. I don’t think I would want it any louder.

I think it should’ve come stock this way. I drive it in my mode with exhaust maxed 95% of the time and switch to tour so it’s quiet when I pull into the neighborhood. Very different than stock and very loud, lots of pops/burbles. I don’t think I would want it any louder.
Any CELs?

No real update to provide for a possible 4BW exhaust from Billy Boat. Waiting for a reply from the man himself to see if he's interested in moving forward. Just wanted to inform the group that I'm still seeking an answer either way.

hey suburbandoom, did you ever meet back up with Bill Boat to mock up an exhaust system? He mentioned to me there was something in the oven in December (after your post)

I just want something that 1. Sounds throaty and 2. Accentuates the pops and gurgles
Right now, I have a set of Flowmaster Super 10s on the car. We eliminated the valves as I run with it the loudest all the time. With that setup it is definitely louder, throatier, and the pops are really raspy. You can also feel the exhaust as it rumbles. I would describe it as rowdy. The pops and gurgles are actually produced by the tune. As I scroll through the different exhaust modes those Pops and gurgles move from non-existent to super obnoxious.

At your service. Magnaflow 4” part #10416. I believe they said 14” long.
Any drone in any of the exhaust modes? I'd imagine the active noise cancellation (ANC) in these cars removes most of the drone (if any). My 2014 CTS VSport with ANC cancelled out 85-90% of my magnaflow muffler swap drone. You could tell how hard the ANC was working if you propped the door open a tiny bit while driving (which disables the ANC) and then closed it...the drone became very apparent when the ANC turned off.

Just wanted to follow up here. Any sound clips for the custom works being done? Any update from Billy Boat or other companies?

Corsa just sent me this today 4-04-2024. in my opinion, their ATS-V system probably sounded the best of the bolt on options so this would be ideal
:beer

1712239246465.png

Corsa just sent me this today 4-04-2024. in my opinion, their ATS-V system probably sounded the best of the bolt on options so this would be ideal
:beer

View attachment 25135
This is actually huge - when I reached out to them a while back they had 0 interest in making something up. If they could find a way to rework their ATSV system that would be a great start from a reputable company.

This is actually huge - when I reached out to them a while back they had 0 interest in making something up. If they could find a way to rework their ATSV system that would be a great start from a reputable company.
I would be HIGHLY interested in one from corsa specifically. Corsas are the only ones who release their cat backs without drone (in contrast to magna flow and borla). Borla are the loudest with the most drone, magnaflows sound really good and are near my target sound, but still a little drone, and Corsas are the goal. Would love to have them for my CT4V Blackwing.

I would be HIGHLY interested in one from corsa specifically. Corsas are the only ones who release their cat backs without drone (in contrast to magna flow and borla). Borla are the loudest with the most drone, magnaflows sound really good and are near my target sound, but still a little drone, and Corsas are the goal. Would love to have them for my CT4V Blackwing.
Yup this is my thought exactly. Corsa would be my preferred move for this car, hopefully they come through! He might have to show them this thread

if the Corsa system does not happen, I am willing to bring my car over to AWE in eastern PA (if they are interested). I have been calling and writing shops all over since I took delivery of this car and refuse to give up LOL

if the Corsa system does not happen, I am willing to bring my car over to AWE in eastern PA (if they are interested). I have been calling and writing shops all over since I took delivery of this car and refuse to give up LOL
Taking one for the team. Good stuff! I just bought my blackwing and have already received 3 compliments at random places in the past few weeks. Apparently others know these are special cars as well (or at least just cool and different). We definitely need a custom exhaust.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back