Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

More Aggressive CT5-V Blackwing Carbon Front Splitter

ok, just about ready boys. You can see how the OEM wicker is not going to work. But we should sit just inside the OEM protrusion of the front wheels when looking at the car from the front.

SV304S Blackwing  Lowered-20.jpg
SV304S Blackwing  Lowered-16.jpg
SV304S Blackwing  Lowered-04.jpg

I would totally consider buying this if you had a carbon fiber "wicker" that fit with it. Any thoughts on creating this, or side skirts, or rear diffuser?

I would totally consider buying this if you had a carbon fiber "wicker" that fit with it. Any thoughts on creating this, or side skirts, or rear diffuser?
Splitter wicker is in development!

Hey fellas! Working on shipping the front splitters with wickers. They will be 3D printed wickers, but wanted to include them so the full effect is there until the carbon ones can get completed. REALLY appreciate the patience.

Hey fellas! Working on shipping the front splitters with wickers. They will be 3D printed wickers, but wanted to include them so the full effect is there until the carbon ones can get completed. REALLY appreciate the patience.

Great idea Terrance. Thanks for thinking that one up!

Nice!

Completely classy move!

The 3D printed wickers that will come with the front splitter, assuming these will be some sort of black color?

I am planning to start shipping splitters next week :)

Hey @Terrance Sig have you seen this thread about some sort of clips needed for the CF splitter? You've been under both kinds of cars I assume? Do the CF splitters need another part to attach properly to the front end, or is it just the same bolt holes that the non-CF splitter uses?

Hey @Terrance Sig have you seen this thread about some sort of clips needed for the CF splitter? You've been under both kinds of cars I assume? Do the CF splitters need another part to attach properly to the front end, or is it just the same bolt holes that the non-CF splitter uses?
I have been under both cars. The OEM clips and screws all swap over. Should not need anything extra

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back