Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Only the dealerships know the answer to the allocation amounts Cadillac doesn’t have that information.
How can that possibly be true? GM / Cadillac compiles the sales figures and allocates the allocations.

How can that possibly be true? GM / Cadillac compiles the sales figures and allocates the allocations.
The first 250 reservations have priority over subsequent orders. Blackwings have just started to get scheduled by production to honor these reservations. We are not able to guarantee whether or not your order will be filled as a waitlist customer. It will depend on how many vehicles will be allocated to this dealership after the first 250 reservations have been filled.

If you are second on the dealer’s waitlist and 2 or more Blackwings are allocated to this dealership, then you are in a good spot. But Cadillac cannot answer the question of how many Blackwings this dealership will be allocated. You will have to continue working with the dealer as they should have a good idea of how many they expect to get beyond the reservations.

Sincerely,
Jenine
Cadillac Executive Resolution Team

The first 250 reservations have priority over subsequent orders. Blackwings have just started to get scheduled by production to honor these reservations. We are not able to guarantee whether or not your order will be filled as a waitlist customer. It will depend on how many vehicles will be allocated to this dealership after the first 250 reservations have been filled.

If you are second on the dealer’s waitlist and 2 or more Blackwings are allocated to this dealership, then you are in a good spot. But Cadillac cannot answer the question of how many Blackwings this dealership will be allocated. You will have to continue working with the dealer as they should have a good idea of how many they expect to get beyond the reservations.

Sincerely,
Jenine
Cadillac Executive Resolution Team
Cannot answer does not mean that they don’t know, they’re just not going to tell you their’s and the dealer’s business.

Norwood Cadillac in Norwood MA msrp only. They are the number 1 dealer in the Northeast. May have allocated cars available. Owner off today so couldn’t get that answer.

Throughout my process so far it sounds like MSRP at Findlay Cadillac for my reservation order. Hopefully on delivery they don't try to pull any shenanigans.

Good luck, my dealer is charging ADM and there's nothing I can do about it. All the stealers in my area are doing it.

Hope you got that in writing bud... same dealer I had to fight with in the beginning when they told me MSRP and then changed their mind AFTER I reserved mine. Had to have Cadillac intervene to get help.

Amazing, looks like your car is going to be ready before mine at the same dealer. What was your original workbench order date? I waited a bit to put mine in...
Was it Findlay that told you more than MSRP? Who were you talking to throughout the process?

So, I talked to Findlay Cadillac in Henderson, NV (Las Vegas, NV) they are not going to charge more than MSRP for your reservation. I talked specifically with Deb Thompson who's a Sales Consultant, and she said the discussion has already came up and they've confirmed that if you are one of the first 250 CT5-V Blacking, or 250 CT4-V Blackwing that they will not increase from MSRP. She also asked that I let people know here, so I am.

I just received additional confirmation of MSRP pricing from my General Sales Manager. It’s all coming together.

I just received additional confirmation of MSRP pricing from my General Sales Manager. It’s all coming together.
How did you ask/get confirmed? I want to reach out to my dealer now that mine has been built and I really want to find out sooner than later if he'll uphold not charging ADM.

I had already received written notification from my Salesman regarding MSRP prior to transferring my reservation to them. Today, I forwarded them that email as a friendly reminder when I notified them that my car had been built.

2022 CT5 V-Series Blackwing available. Customer bought second home, dropped order. MSRP $107,115.00 + normal dealer adds $2,458.00 + $15,000 Market Adjustment = $124,573.00 + normal fees. Satin Steel with Sky Cool Gray semi-aniline leather and Carbon seat backs. Automatic Carbon Fiber 1 and 2
$5,000 credit card deposit to secure in your name.
Robert Jelinek 602-315-4369. This just posted on another site…. If ya feel like gettin hosed, go for it

2022 CT5 V-Series Blackwing available. Customer bought second home, dropped order. MSRP $107,115.00 + normal dealer adds $2,458.00 + $15,000 Market Adjustment = $124,573.00 + normal fees. Satin Steel with Sky Cool Gray semi-aniline leather and Carbon seat backs. Automatic Carbon Fiber 1 and 2
$5,000 credit card deposit to secure in your name.
Robert Jelinek 602-315-4369. This just posted on another site…. If ya feel like gettin hosed, go for it
There was a Ford dealer near me that had a Focus RS parked out front for like two years after they went out of production. Notorious jerks who wouldn't sell it for MSRP or less, even after it was multiple model years out of date. These are awesome cars, but I have a gut feeling they'll suffer the same fate if these dealers insist on 15-20% ADM.

Myself and two friends reserved 3 BlackWings from Sewell. They committed to MSRP...two of the dealerships up here told me they would be charging greater than MSRP..and one of them is the dealer I purchased my original V from. Apparently repeat business is not a concern. I recommended a friend, who current has a V Sport, to a dealer here and after some conversations my friend was told the dealer would be charging $15K above MSRP for a CT5V BW. So he backed out and now looking at another brands car. I recommended Sewell to him...but he is now not interested. The dealerships can charge what they want so buyers should vote with their dollars and find dealers that will treat their customers fairly. Overcharging is just a crap move in my book and is a simple way to tick off V Series buyers. FYI - BMW and AMG are viable options...so dealers need to keep that in mind.

Myself and two friends reserved 3 BlackWings from Sewell. They committed to MSRP...two of the dealerships up here told me they would be charging greater than MSRP..and one of them is the dealer I purchased my original V from. Apparently repeat business is not a concern. I recommended a friend, who current has a V Sport, to a dealer here and after some conversations my friend was told the dealer would be charging $15K above MSRP for a CT5V BW. So he backed out and now looking at another brands car. I recommended Sewell to him...but he is now not interested. The dealerships can charge what they want so buyers should vote with their dollars and find dealers that will treat their customers fairly. Overcharging is just a crap move in my book and is a simple way to tick off V Series buyers. FYI - BMW and AMG are viable options...so dealers need to keep that in mind.
They were charging $10k over for M3s & M4s.

I’ve been shopping for an M5 over the past few days. All the dealers in TX that I’ve spoken to thus far are at MSRP for an M5 Competition. I told one guy, dude…it’s not a Senna lol.

Same in Vegas...
That’s good to know, thanks. I don’t know that I’ve ever paid MSRP for a car before. They have an allocation with my name on it though so I might just have to bite the bullet on this one I guess. The guy I spoke to today said they have a CS incoming but I think he got it mixed up with a regular Comp.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back