Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Mixed feelings on this being her dog's car.
Didn’t watch the video but, our dog owns the back seat of our BW. I do have one of those covers that completely covers the backs of the front seats, the entire back seat and the interior of the back doors.

I don't agree that the car has too many settings. He basically stated how much he liked the MyMode setting, the other button is V mode, another performance short cut.

I don't agree that the car has too many settings. He basically stated how much he liked the MyMode setting, the other button is V mode, another performance short cut.
There are also some roads around NY that are crying for sport suspension, which remains supple enough to not beat you up at higher speeds.

Other than that, it's great and reminds all of us why we bought the car.

I'd suspect that as someone that jumps in and out multiple cars every week they just haven't focused enough to learn that it's totally intuitive. I'm still pretty intimidated by the whole PTM and launch control thing though *lol*

I'd suspect that as someone that jumps in and out multiple cars every week they just haven't focused enough to learn that it's totally intuitive. I'm still pretty intimidated by the whole PTM and launch control thing though *lol*
Spring Mountain will help with that intimidation.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back