Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Black Emblems

Also guess I should post pics of said emblems on car. Im still waiting on new crests so I can paint them but those will be black with colored centers

Attachments

• IMG_20220807_121157.jpg
    IMG_20220807_121157.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 365
  • IMG_20220806_215712.jpg
    IMG_20220806_215712.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 358
Here also are all black v badges. Again, I felt they blended in too much on wave but I think they look great on lighter colors

Attachments

• IMG_20220717_105924.jpg
    IMG_20220717_105924.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 227
  • IMG_20220718_165643.jpg
    IMG_20220718_165643.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 234
If anyone wants blacked out v badges, PM me and I'll send them to you for shipping costs. I didn't like them on my wave blue as they were too dark and blended in. I replaced with colored inserts. These will need adhesive backed but they are metal and good quality
I may be interested if not taken, thanks!

Also guess I should post pics of said emblems on car. Im still waiting on new crests so I can paint them but those will be black with colored centers
Where are these from, amazon? I think the black badges with the colors look better than the fully blacked out badges seeing both on your car. I bought some plastidip to paint mine but am rethinking it now.

Where are these from, amazon? I think the black badges with the colors look better than the fully blacked out badges seeing both on your car. I bought some plastidip to paint mine but am rethinking it now.
These are the ones I got, I got both the fully black, and the colored v badges from them. I also got the plastic ct4 from them. all shipped quick and were priced well.

Last edited:
Bought them online at Savage Cadillac and amazon
I was looking to order some as well but savage Cadillac site mentions the front emblem doesn't fit the blackwing model or any with adaptive cruise. Is that the case? Thanks!

I was looking to order some as well but savage Cadillac site mentions the front emblem doesn't fit the blackwing model or any with adaptive cruise. Is that the case? Thanks!
Correct

Damn. I ordered a front badge from savage. Not sure how I missed the fine print. That sucks 🫤

I just redneck engineered the savage badge. It’s not perfect but I think it looks fine until a proper one gets made (someone validate me please)

Old vs new
5A9DCA6E-59C9-47B2-94FE-BE7D9654AAE7.jpeg
EFA212DC-2FE3-431D-BCD1-025570D929BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great to me. Mind explaining the issues you had with it or how you went about installing it?

Thanks!

It’s made to fit non Blackwing models only (somehow I missed that when I ordered - saw “CT4 V” and figured it was a go). The sizing is, I think, ever so slightly different but the main problem is the pin pattern is way off. I snapped off all the pins and used 3M double sided tape instead. I’m happy with how it turned out. As a side note you definitely can’t do it if your car has adaptive cruise since that’s built into the badge.

if you have a manual ct4, it should be drop in no issues with the savage one for the base model - CADILLAC CT4 2020-2022 BASE MODEL BLACK FRONT EMBLEM

it was out of stock when I was doing badges so I just ordered new OEM ones and tore them down and painted them myself.

here's another thread with blacked out badges

I ordered the deepbluechrome carbon fiber ones. But it takes 3-5 weeks for them to come in. I am on week 4 now. I am hoping they arrive before my BW, so that I can have the dealer install them.

@Kimkeys99 , I am interested in buying the Deep Blue Chrome emblems for my 5BW. Have you received them? Any feedback on the quality and installation? Thanks!

Just ordered the monochrome badges from Cadillac with my GM rewards. Will post pics once it’s warm enough to install them.

Attachments

• 8092E952-AC74-4E4F-9B01-07BCF31E41B4.jpeg
    8092E952-AC74-4E4F-9B01-07BCF31E41B4.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 89

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace