Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Black Emblems

Ok I received my chrome "Blackwing" badge from GM..... FINALLY. I changed the lettering from black to red and it turned out really good. I went with the black badges in the end, but am going to sell the chrome ones if someone is interested. Pictures coming soon from the black badge install.

DM me if you are interested to buy the chrome V and "Blackwing" badge.

Attachments

• PXL_20230430_153615618.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230430_153615618.MP.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 123
  • PXL_20230428_142740624.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20230428_142740624.MP~2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 110
  • PXL_20230430_153651460.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230430_153651460.MP.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
  • PXL_20230430_153645072.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230430_153645072.MP.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 93
  • PXL_20230430_153641368.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230430_153641368.MP.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 87
  • PXL_20230430_153633512.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230430_153633512.MP.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 87
  • PXL_20230430_153621548.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230430_153621548.MP.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 88
Ok I received my chrome "Blackwing" badge from GM..... FINALLY. I changed the lettering from black to red and it turned out really good. I went with the black badges in the end, but am going to sell the chrome ones if someone is interested. Pictures coming soon from the black badge install.

DM me if you are interested to buy the chrome V and "Blackwing" badge.
Looks good. Do you mind sharing how you added the red?

@JoeLuck thanks for sharing. Funny, I was considering trying out Testor’s as an experiment as I use to build models with my son, glad it worked for you. I have some very small bottles with needle heads that I use for oil that I was considering using for the application and then I thought I would apply one layer of clear as extra. Thanks again.

I've used nail polish to fill engraving on some guns. It holds up to elements worse than most of our BW's will go through.

How long did it take for you to get your badge - I called Cadillac and ordered mine in early February and still waiting.

How long did it take for you to get your badge - I called Cadillac and ordered mine in early February and still waiting.
I ordered in November, and just got them last month. So about 6 months.

I kinda posted this in the wrong thread, but adding pics on this thread for completion. This is the final product with the black badges. Moved the side V from the fender to the door. Changed the yellow in the factory badges to gunmetal to match the rims, and changed the black Blackwing lettering to red. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DSC05136.jpg
    DSC05136.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 218
  • DSC05119.jpg
    DSC05119.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
  • DSC05173.jpg
    DSC05173.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
  • DSC05117.jpg
    DSC05117.jpg
    1,018.4 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC05162.jpg
    DSC05162.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 220
Stunning! I think I like the V better on the door. I recieved my emblems from Deep Blue Chrome! They were definitely worth the wait and Austin Huber (owner) was the most honorable and ethical man and company I ever dealt with. He promised me something and delivered beyond my expectation. Please buy from him if you are interested. The emblems are amazing! I will post pics as soon as my rear spoiler comes in!!

I kinda posted this in the wrong thread, but adding pics on this thread for completion. This is the final product with the black badges. Moved the side V from the fender to the door. Changed the yellow in the factory badges to gunmetal to match the rims, and changed the black Blackwing lettering to red. Let me know what you think.
Great looking car, nice spec. The gloss black PPF up top looks great. Rims are just right on that 5BW. Well done.

Great looking car, nice spec. The gloss black PPF up top looks great. Rims are just right on that 5BW. Well done.
Thanks! It has been a process, but she is coming along.

I am doing the G3 CTS-V hood next and also want to get the CF front splitter. If someone knows a good place to get the CF splitter please let me know!

Nice job on getting everything to flow together. Assuming the shark fin was replaced or painted to blend into the black? Also, what are the specs on the Apex wheels? Factory specs?

Nice job on getting everything to flow together. Assuming the shark fin was replaced or painted to blend into the black? Also, what are the specs on the Apex wheels? Factory specs?
Had the fin wrapped in black also. So the entire roof matches.

The specs on the rims are below.

Front 19x10 ET 20 (8mm spacer with extended studs.)
Rear 19x11.5 ET 48

Did anyone here paint their own badges black? I got the OEM black badges from my dealer, but since the '24 has two additional BW badges the set doesn't include those. So I'm thinking I'll just paint two of my chrome BW badges to match if anyone is aware of a paint that would match. I might try it with some Black Raven aerosol and see what it looks like.

Whoa. Forged V5 Apex wheels?

Also, how complicated is the spring install on these cars? Rear suspension on the 718 cayman was super labor intensive lol.

Whoa. Forged V5 Apex wheels?

Also, how complicated is the spring install on these cars? Rear suspension on the 718 cayman was super labor intensive lol.

Haha
I had to have a friend help me when I replaced the struts on my 987.2. We did it in my garage with just a floor jack.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back