Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Video: CT5-V Blackwing startup

Video related thread.

marfan

RiftGang
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
5BW
Found this amateur clip of a startup and some revs in the wild, not sure about the microphone quality but sounds pretty mean.

Last edited:
Wonder how this guy got ahold of that… especially with him not knowing what car it is (reading some of the comments).
It also doesn’t have the black spoiler…

Wonder how this guy got ahold of that… especially with him not knowing what car it is (reading some of the comments).
It also doesn’t have the black spoiler…
I do believe that is what the spoiler looks like before you add the carbon fiber package which then adds the dark carbon fiber spoiler.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210511-132256_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210511-132256_Samsung Internet.jpg
    836.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20210511-132256_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210511-132256_Samsung Internet.jpg
    836.4 KB · Views: 129
This is the type of content I can get behind. Nothing fancy, just a raw video. Is this truly a V8 car? Looks like it is at a dealer.....

Shoot. Definitely thought they were black. Just like the rear valence, which is color matched on the non BW I’m pretty sure.

Nice video. Had to have been recorded sometime in February after the reveal because Michigan hasn't looked like that outside since then.

I thought this was gonna be a video of the cluster at startup w the Blackwing logo lol.

This was even better!

I thought this was gonna be a video of the cluster at startup w the Blackwing logo lol.

This was even better!
That’s what I thought too actually lol

That’s what I thought too actually lol
Plus you get a great view of satin graphite wheels as well. If you happen to be on the fe9k
Second video confirming I’m glad I didn’t go with the black and tan
I would say the black on black interior trim levels would look the best with white paint dark wheels red calipers and red seat belts.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back