Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Video: CT5-V Blackwing startup

Video related thread.
Just dont understand gm’s logic.... the demand for these blackwings are here!! They built a couple already so obvoiusly they can build more.... sorry ct4 and ct5 folks, lets start building ours now not later
Definitely alot going into these builds especially only built in one facility, different trim levels, different colors of paint and list goes on. Hopefully they have enough parts and people to work.

The longer it takes, the more money I'll have saved up, and the less guy wrenching it will feel seeing my bank account taking that hit!
My only concern is that gm still has the opportunity to increase the vehicle price unless you have completed a purchase agreement signed

My only concern is that gm still has the opportunity to increase the vehicle price unless you have completed a purchase agreement signed
The price goes up, im cancelling and moving on to another vehicle... i sold my 2019 z06 w light mods and 2400 miles on the odometer three weeks ago to buy the blackwing.... im not gettin any younger and want to have a fun toy now not 2022

Yeah, no car is worth being jerked around by a dealer or manufacturer. Not sure I'd feel comfortable signing something before taking delivery of the car. Will this be a typical car purchase where you pay once you can take delivery or would we have to pay before the car is even on the lot?

The price goes up, im cancelling and moving on to another vehicle... i sold my 2019 z06 w light mods and 2400 miles on the odometer three weeks ago to buy the blackwing.... im not gettin any younger and want to have a fun toy now not 2022
Buy the new 2022 corvette it is going to be awesome but I do understand limited production vehicles will hold there value. I am not sure how much you like to spend but Nissan gtr nismo edition is great to.

Buy the new 2022 corvette it is going to be awesome but I do understand limited production vehicles will hold there value. I am not sure how much you like to spend but Nissan gtr nismo edition is great to.
Or alternatively, the c8 z06 should be mental, though I'd guess impossible to get.

Yeah, no car is worth being jerked around by a dealer or manufacturer. Not sure I'd feel comfortable signing something before taking delivery of the car. Will this be a typical car purchase where you pay once you can take delivery or would we have to pay before the car is even on the lot?
Important information when buying a vehicle always remember you can sign all the paper work, complete the sale. Until you physically drive the car off the lot by your self or have it picked up for delivery. You can end the sale. I did it on a touring type-r i test drove it left the vehicle in the show room 5 days later I called and sent the keys back ended the sale and got the down payment back always communicate by email or text very important.

My dealer told me , i better be there w funds the day it shows up

My dealer told me , i better be there w funds the day it shows up
I have cash in hand, built it with what i want in it, just build
Me the damn car
Do not let them know you have cash in hand. That is one mistake I did I should had gotten 0 percent financing then first month payment paid it off.
Not following u here... i know they want you to finance, i dont play those games.... cash buyer, just get me the car...

Not following u here... i know they want you to finance, i dont play those games.... cash buyer, just get me the car...
Because dealership when they realize you paid cash there more concern in completing the deal than they are to addressing your concerns or wanting things a certain way. It happened to me I signed that check and they gave me the keys they acted like they never new me I had to contact the owner to get the issues resolved, talk about headaches.

Did you see the other video on YouTube where the prototype ct5 blackwing is sitting at the red light taking off. Look it up the car is fast to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210512-200826_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210512-200826_YouTube.jpg
    588.3 KB · Views: 136

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace